**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Toad EQ counter?

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Toad, in EQ, has been giving me problems. I breezed past Sauron, but I cannot get to grips with Toad. Has anyone found a reliable counter or way to play against him effectively? Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    If everything else fails, Unitman.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I used Nimrod (5* R4) and I was able to one-shot Toad in Cav EQ even playing very bad, so he is a really good counter ^_^
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Warlock was good against him, but Hulkbuster was absolutely incredible. Spam heavies, reach sp1 to stun him, spam more heavies.

Also War Machine was great against both Toad and Sauron.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    I used NF on Uncollected and he gets knocked out without being able to return. Is there anything on Toad's kit doing this?
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    Ghost eats him
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I used doom and kept **** slapping!

Back up when toad uses Sp2 and dex the poison shot.

Then throw in some doom sp2s. Don't get more than 3 paralytics without backing up to remove them, damage can go real quickly.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    If you're having a really hard time with him . bring an awakened Ebony Maw .. any * rating ... start fight, keep phone plugged in ... go to sleep ... Toad'll be dead in the morning ;)
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Deremus said:

Ghost eats him

Yep solo him everytime.
    https://youtu.be/DmSDDyYNwXU