Options

Bug? Corvus not getting persistent charge when using Strikers in the final blow.

ProducteProducte Posts: 74
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been using Corvus in the monthly side quest "Journey to the Savage Land".
Corvus did not get the #Avengers charge against Ant-Man neither against Captain America Infinity War. Also there was no mutant charge against Wolverine.
This is because the final blow was done by the striker (in this case, Colossus).
Is this how it is supposed to work? We cannot give the final blow with the striker if we want a standard fight bonus?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★
    You answered your own question there.
    Corvus needs to land the final blow on a valid opponent to get his charge. The Striker isn't "him" doing the final attack, so it makes sense it doesn't count.
  • Options
    I'm not sure this is answered. Description says "knockout", not final blow. The fight belongs to Corvus, it is his fight and path.
    I'd like to see confirmation by Kabam if this is a bug, unintended or this is how it is for Corvus.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★
    Producte said:

I'm not sure this is answered. Description says "knockout", not final blow. The fight belongs to Corvus, it is his fight and path.
    I'd like to see confirmation by Kabam if this is a bug, unintended or this is how it is for Corvus.

Corvus needs to do the killing blow.
    If you use a Striker for knockout, it's not Corvus dealing the final blow
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Same problem with Apocalypse if the striker gets the final hit.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Producte said:

Corvus needs to do the killing blow.
    If you use a Striker for knockout, it's not Corvus dealing the final blow
    So on a Bane node, if defender dies because of Bane, you don't get the charge because the final blow was not from Corvus? :)

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Known bug. Will be fixed(hopefully)
  • Options
    I hope so.

Another interaction that has to be fixed. If you finish a fight with Aegon using the striker, the combo is totally lost. No hits count for the next fight.
  • Options
    Update: Kabam added this issue in their public bug list as an item under investigation.