**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHEN IS THANOS BUFF HAPPENING

Dear kabam

Ppl spend so much not to get this kinda useless mad titan.. he goes way better being a puny titan . When is his buff happening..

Comments

• Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Right after they buff kang...
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Unless @GinjabredMonsta has some sort of proof that that’s happening, I haven’t heard anything and doubt it will. Many people in the game don’t want there to be a super good pay to get person

Like Scarlet Witch Sigil ? Weapon X ?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Right after they buff kang...

I mean. Apoc kinda already makes Kang good.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    When hell freezes solid
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I mean him with overseer if pretty fun.
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    I heard he will be updated when bases is released. So don’t worry, it is coming soon
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Hopefully never. Why would they fix him, Kang, Weapon X? Makes no sense since they are not in the basic pool.
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Never, get over it. He’s a trophy champ and never should be buffed! What, 1-2% of players actually own a thanos above 4*?

What they should of done and continue to fail at is drop more movie version champs like end game thanos, infinity war or end game thor etc
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The answer is never
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

The answer is never

The answer is a synergy champ in coming years.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I guess they never rework or upgrade Thanos just because he is a trophy champion he is not in the basic pool so I don't think kabam waste time upgrade him the same with Kang.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Right after the parry issue fix
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

To me, it makes perfect since; six classes, six stones; the mad titan on a quest to collect all of them and reach his full potential. That would be really fun to play.

Owning a high sig Mister Sinister I can tell you it is not fun at all. And outside of AQ it's not even possible most of the time, quests just aren't long enough to reliably get most of the classes on one path.

Though I'd also like a proper Thanos with useful abilities. Just not like Sinister