**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Lag - Is It Just Me?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
I've been lagging like crazy in the Arena. I'm running the T4B. It's driving me nuts. You can barely Charge them fast enough or Evade, and frames freeze every few moves or so. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or if I should investigate my end. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It's not just you, happens all the time in arena.
    Heard about it happening because of alliance members clicking help or your champs refreshing...or some bs like that.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Uhm you complaining *mind blown*

For main part it's the normal expect lag

Was a lil laggier than usual tho
  • Options
    Oh I have my share of frustrations. I'm just good at censoring the venting. It's not really a complaint Post. Just finding out if it's my end, or if anyone else is experiencing it.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Piviot wrote: »
    Uhm you complaining *mind blown*

For main part it's the normal expect lag

Was a lil laggier than usual tho

Haha.

Yeah pretty much, noticed it's gotten worse.

Is this where they store most of the lag issues after their maintenance breaks?!? 0.o top notch conspiracy theory
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I've been lagging like crazy in the Arena. I'm running the T4B. It's driving me nuts. You can barely Charge them fast enough or Evade, and frames freeze every few moves or so. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or if I should investigate my end. Thanks.

No lag here game runs smoothly
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    no lag for me either but then again im sitting next to our...i mean their servers
  • Options
    Draco2199 wrote: »

No lag here game runs smoothly

Nice necro.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    The lag in arena is caused by people hitting the help button while you are in a fight. Idk why Kabam hasn't fixed this yet. This has been a problem for almost a month now.