**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's your favorite "bad" champion?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
Who's your favorite "bad" or someone that is considered trash but HAVE SOME GOOD DMG (COUGH COUGH PSYCHO MAN) and why? Preferably new champs
So I'll start:I'm really torn between Psycho man and Purgatory... but I'll choose Purgatory, cuz shes so cool, and have bad dmg, and I have kinda a habit, when I'm doing a gameplay of any champion (mostly its just a testing against WS once I max the champion) I'm downloading a matching song, one that matches the champion, and so far the one that I've found for her matches her more than any other song matches any other champ, so it makes it even more fun to play with her.

I have both Psycho man and Purgatory as r5, that's a nice story I had both at r4 and ranked up both within 1 hour! Anyway other options are for example America chavez, Super skrull, idk if The overseer is an option anymore cuz he was criminally underrated but I think it's not the case now, same for Spidey 2099

Comments

• Options

Jubilee isn't particularly bad, just nothing spectacular, but she's got such satisfying animations and pretty solid damage.

Yeah, her dmg is pretty good but for some reason ppl treat her like her dmg is bad
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Iron fist and sym spidey. They have awesome abilities with their synergies
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

Iron fist and sym spidey. They have awesome abilities with their synergies

Right
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think I like jubilee for this where she just didn't catch fire.

Red Goblin - Has some fans
    Overseer- Has fans
    Sasquatch- people will say not terrible when pulling him.

• Options
    Professor_WongProfessor_Wong Posts: 44
    edited February 2022
    Joe Fixit pre buff since I read the comics and find him interesting. Shame he was so bad back then.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Rhino - love using that big dumb lug
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Feel like people have just forgotten Starlord since Aegon came out, but I still love his simplicity and ridiculous crits. Not saying I’d use a 6* generic gem on him, but I would consider it.

There is just something elegant in simplicity.

Hype for example really only has 2 things, powergain and fury and he's lasted several year's as a top cosmic.
    That's why I like Starlord. Nothing too crazy, just a damage increase that is skill based to keep.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No words are needed

• Options
    AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    kang
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Annihilus

I still think this dude is pretty good just don’t bring him in arena because Willpower is annoying
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Elktra
  • Options
    Beewee said:

Agent venom but hes old

Should get a rework
    Hoitado said:

Annihilus

I still think this dude is pretty good just don’t bring him in arena because Willpower is annoying

How can u call him bad?
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I can't see anyone in your picture

No words are needed

• Options

This guy

Cool, he was my third 5*
    Maybe when he gets buffed I'll rank up him and Void
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight is probably still my fave, hence still having him as my Avatar. Clearly he has almost zero utility, but he does inflict reasonable bleed damage now; he's beautifully animated; and satisfying to play. I wish they'd give him an overhaul (maybe like this one?).

Shout-out to Original Punisher, too.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    New: Purgatory, Psycho Man and America Chavez
    Old: Yondu, Mordo, Psylocke and Rogue
  • Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    I like Dormammu, and i hope he'll get a buff one day
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Air-walker