**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Physical resistance

Is it worth putting points into or is raw health better in order to get to willpower

Comments

• Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Max block proficiency, perfect block, recovery, and salve, then just 1 point in all the other pre-reqs.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Neither are worth it, put 1 point in vitality, greater vitality. Max out block prof, 1 point in perfect block chance and 2 in stand you’re ground. Then put 3 in salve and max recovery. That should be enough to unlock willpower. Vitality and physical resistance are both useless but they’re cheaper to get if you want willpower first. You only need one point for willpower though, the other 2 are far better off in recovery. Adding more to willpower will barely make a difference. This is a screenshot of what I explained above. Hope that helps. veo306gg1cvo.png
  • Options
    Ok cool u mind showing me your offense and utility tree as well
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Killzone_J wrote: »
    Ok cool u mind showing me your offense and utility tree as well

I can but it’s not necessarily what will work best for you. There’s a basic set up so you should really have precision and cruelty maxed and have the essentials like parry and dexterity. There’s not really a right or wrong way to set up your masteries. There are certain ones you should avoid throwing points into like strength and vitality but there are plenty of good setups that are different to each other. I messed around with mine for ages and this Is just what works best for me, you might prefer to change it slightly.

256dyj22llq0.png
    uw1j2kn6b89r.png