**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday

Do you guys think the deals Monday will be unit based or store based? If so what do you think the deals will be?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Both
  • Apache wrote: »
    Praying for your choice Of five star awakening gem

Me too
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Praying for your choice Of five star awakening gem

Me too

Did we just become best friends

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Do you guys think the deals Monday will be unit based or store based? If so what do you think the deals will be?

Probably similar to last years (if going by Black Friday it would be the exact same as last year... but lets hope they make them a bit better). So if similar to last year from what I found it would mean yes it will be a unit deal.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Am i the only one hoping for a COMPLETE t2a offer?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    If the **** BF deals which were an exact repeat of last year are any indication...then the cyber Monday deals will be a disappointment but allow you to save some money on the positive side of things.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I want a full 6* crystal. What? that's the only thing that beats a 5* awake gem.
  • ojala sean gemas del despertar de 4 y 5 estrellas
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I agree 100% @BuzzLightyear. It needs to be a monetary deal and possibly even include units with the purchase. If it is buy 1k unit deal to open 3k unit deal to open 5k unit deal just to get the generic gem I will be extremely extremely pissed off. A 5* awakening gem is not worth more than $100 at this point in the game. I just don’t have any hope for a good deal after the BS they offered on Friday.
  • I'm hoping for a 5* generic or class specific awakening stone, but I'm not holding my breath especially given the black Friday offer. It wasn't terrible but at the same time it wasn't good when we think how much the game has changed in the last year
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    @BuzzLightyear I agree with you 200%, brother. We are both top tier, end-game players. We were both in the same alliance at one time. We both have 6+ rank 4 5* champs. We both have a few 5* awakening gems already in our stash of different classes, that will more than likely not get used, from those random crystals. We need a reasonable offer for a 5* awakening gem, of the class that we can pick ourselves. Hopefully Kabam hears our plea...
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    There would be no class specific awakening gem for 5*
    If there is then it'll defeat purpose of 100% LOL
    So that's not gonna happen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    All I'm looking forward to is a Unit Sale, if they have one.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    @SmokinSurfer hit it right on the money. I did easy path with my 4* SL. My 5* still isn’t duped and i will not 100% LoL until he is. Many people are in that same position. If they sell generic or class specific they win on two fronts. They get our 100 or whatever it is up front and then we go blow units for the next month or two trying to beat LoL.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited November 2017
    There would be no class specific awakening gem for 5*
    If there is then it'll defeat purpose of 100% LOL
    So that's not gonna happen

That’s where you’re wrong, brother. The one’s who are pushing for this deal, like myself, have already beaten LOL 100% almost a year ago, & need a specific gem for a champ that was probably not out yet at that time.

Those who didn’t 100% LOL yet, & really want to, want a specific gem so that they can 100% LOL.

Kabam would make nice revenue on said deal, because there are those who want to spend on a class gem of said choice, & then there are those who want to spend on a gem of their choice, then spend to beat LOL 100%.

LOL will cost a lot to 100% regardless.

• HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    The best offers for MANY of us would be these two...

5 Star GENERIC Awakening Gem.... GENERIC GENERIC GENERIC... for the Love of God GENERIC. We are already expecting to be bent over on this deal. Please understand how CRUSHING it is to get the WRONG Class when u have dumped SO MUCH INTO IT.

Whole T2 Alphas... Even though there was this GREAT PROMISE to make it easier to rankup 5 stars, this is STILL a BRICK WALL for most of us. Those little scraps we get in Glory Store and Map 6 Crystals amount to almost NOTHING. After R4ing the first two, unless ur in a Top 50 Alliance or Complete LOL ur chances of ranking up another 5 Star to R4 in less than A YEAR is very slim.