**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron's Immunity to Slow bugged?

Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was playing around with my latest 6*, Ultron and decided to check out his abilities and stuff. I remember I was fighting a She-Hulk and when I accidentally got hit by her heavy attack, she was able to place a Slow on me. According to his abilities, it's mentioned that he's immune to slow debuffs.
Something similar happened a few weeks back, when I was fighting an Ultron with Falcon, and Falcon's lock-on was able to stop Ultron's passive evade even when he's immune to AAR. I don't think this bug is still prevalent cuz just yesterday I was fighting Ultron with Falcon and this time Falcon's locked-on didn't stop his evade.
Has anybody else also been facing the same issues?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    The slow immunity still isnt fixed damn
  • Options
    Chikel said:

He was never immune to slow. When his buff was released, I noticed the same thing and made a post about it. You will get your evade function but you won't evade. Weird design

But it should be immune fully so needs looking at still dont understand why it hasnt been looked at since it clearly states hes immune to slow or should be anyway
  • Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this, or are you able to remember where you were fighting She-Hulk and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this, or are you able to remember where you were fighting She-Hulk and what nodes were active at the time?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268672/ultron-not-immune-to-slow#latest
    Here's a post I made about it when the buff was released. Video links are attached
  • Options

I unfortunately don't have any footage as of now but Chikel has posted a thread above in which he showcases the bug with Socceror Supreme, that exactly what happened to me but instead of SS, it was a She-Hulk who placed the slow on Ultron...
  • Options
    NaughtyneoNaughtyneo Posts: 63
    https://youtu.be/MTBFk_4pZEw

Here is the video of the issue still occuring. The fight in the video id a duel
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    This happened to me today too. I was completing 6.1.2 and decided to take the Punisher 2099 path. I tried using Elsa for the Ultron fight in order to finish it quickly and was expecting to play quite slowly and carefully because of his evade. But then (after he evaded), I did a medium and placed a coldsnap on the opponent. I tried hitting him while the evade was till active and he didn't evade....The text 'Evade Failed' also popped up for me :(
  • Options
    NaughtyneoNaughtyneo Posts: 63
    edited August 2021
    Sergeant_ said:

This happened to me today too. I was completing 6.1.2 and decided to take the Punisher 2099 path. I tried using Elsa for the Ultron fight in order to finish it quickly and was expecting to play quite slowly and carefully because of his evade. But then (after he evaded), I did a medium and placed a coldsnap on the opponent. I tried hitting him while the evade was till active and he didn't evade....The text 'Evade Failed' also popped up for me :(

That is expected functionality as ultron's evade can be shut down using coldsnap.

He is only immune to slow. So the slow debuff should not be placed on him and he should be able to evade which is not functioning properly as in the above video.
  • Options
    Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    edited August 2021
    Just do a fight against red guardian, you will see the slow apply to Ultron with every sp1 and the evade no longer works.
  • Options
    PUMAvikPUMAvik Posts: 12
    I was about to post another thread but found this one and yes, he is still not slow immune.

• Options
    A whole month and no update to this can we get an update to this?
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Hi Kabam, is that ever going to be fixed? Looks like a straightforward bug to me.