**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

1111213141517»

Comments

• JoesocalsdJoesocalsd Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Hi so I'm not even sure where to start... I was on my highest infinite streak I believe for getting dr voodo .close to 45 or so trying to get the 4* dr voodoo in the 3*,4* the character I was at 550k I believe. I'm so upset I'm sure that is who I was fighting for. Also I had my top 4* characters in alliance war defense. Put my top 4* in offense and I can't even play. What is your solution to this??? I put money into this game because I enjoy playing. But I can't even play because I'm locked out. Lost time in versus and money. Out of a possible 4* god character Dr voodo .Can't fight in AW so now out of possible 4* shards!
    This has to be fixed. I would hope you are going to reimburse players for the time money and effort that myself and so many others have invested in your game.
    Thanks for your time and I would like a real response back not a computer generated one. My name is Joe Calvin. Game name WOLF MAN 1975.I have played for well over a year for this game. You need to make things right and better.
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Posts: 11
    last time this happens they run a third arena, hope this time they do the same cause i can't play the first day then i can't login for several hours today i don't think i can score high enough for the basic in just 1 day :/
  • Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    Its a shame that the outage was so long. I would hope running the arena an additional time would be part of the make up compensation.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Unfortunately, running the arena a 3rd time does not make up for people that took time off work to compete in this arena. They most likely can't request more time off.

I would suggest that Kabam give a boost that doubles arena scores for 8 hours for Android users (you can tell by Google Play login). It can boost Gold and EXP for that time... or an energy refill (which about 7 hours for 70 energy.

The players will still need to do the work, but provided they are going to, they can make up for the lost time.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    @Kabam Miike
    Unfortunately, running the arena a 3rd time does not make up for people that took time off work to compete in this arena. They most likely can't request more time off.

I would suggest that Kabam give a boost that doubles arena scores for 8 hours for Android users (you can tell by Google Play login). It can boost Gold and EXP for that time... or an energy refill (which about 7 hours for 70 energy.

The players will still need to do the work, but provided they are going to, they can make up for the lost time.

Who would take time off of work for a mobile game? Now that's just exaggerating a bit much
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Is there still no update for what happened and if there will be any compansation
  • XYZWarXYZWar Posts: 5
    For real they shut us down for 7+ hours and still can't figure out a resolution 7 hours later after stating we got a verdict but we're gonna stick our thumbs up our *** like this is bs kabam has had problem since they dropped the 12.0, I'm probably gonna retire this game not worth the hassle or stress
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Hey everybody,

I wanted to give you all a quick heads up. We're currently discussing what we will be doing about this situation. We haven't reached a verdict quite yet, but will update you guys as soon as we can.

Again, we're truly very sorry about the outage and any problems that it has caused.

Sure it's been a long day for you all...but it's been almost 10 hours since your post. Nothing has been decided on a verdict? Or another update of when to expect another response. Did that with all the very 12.0 debacle...
  • thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Posts: 49
    Any updates
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Who would take time off of work for a mobile game? Now that's just exaggerating a bit much

I used my extra floating holidays for vacation yesterday and today so I could work on Voodoo arena. Its not really exaggerated.
    edited June 2017
    I guess we won't get a response or updates on the android issue since it's the weekend, Im still working on lost time for arena and quest but it's not looking good :'(
  • Hey everybody,

I wanted to give you all a quick heads up. We're currently discussing what we will be doing about this situation. We haven't reached a verdict quite yet, but will update you guys as soon as we can.

Again, we're truly very sorry about the outage and any problems that it has caused.

Hey Miike,

Now that the dust has settled on the AQ debacle, and you guys had the weekend to think about the impact the Android outage had on a substantial portion of your customer base, how far are you guys from rolling out your typical "we screwed up" package of freebies?

To be honest, I'm getting tired of this game and the constant frustrations of things not working as they should. Consider this an ultimatum. It's already been days since the issue. If you guys can't come up with some announcement (like what caused the issue or what you guys plan on doing to compensate) before end of day tomorrow, I'm calling it quits.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122

To be honest, I'm getting tired of this game and the constant frustrations of things not working as they should. Consider this an ultimatum. It's already been days since the issue. If you guys can't come up with some announcement (like what caused the issue or what you guys plan on doing to compensate) before end of day tomorrow, I'm calling it quits.[/quote]

I feel you bro, this has gone way past ridiculous. Too many issues on their part and then they compound it with the Android-Apocalypse and the AQ debacle that regardless of the 30min timers will adversely affect the upcoming scores. Total silence is definitely not the path they should be taking. Especially when the results of their failures are more than evident in the results after the Arena ended, even for the ones who didn't have a chance at Voodoo or Star-Lord, 8-10hrs is a huge difference, especially in the Featured Hero Arena where it takes 5 hours for a 5 Star to refresh. This compensation must be epic for them to take this long!
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

I wouldn't, but quite a few people I talked to on Line (even on this forum) have stated they did. Could they be exaggerating, possibly. However, I guess I am not as cynical as to simply rule out their personal account and take them at their word.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of this game and the constant frustrations of things not working as they should. Consider this an ultimatum. It's already been days since the issue. If you guys can't come up with some announcement (like what caused the issue or what you guys plan on doing to compensate) before end of day tomorrow, I'm calling it quits.

I wouldn't suggest ultimatums. They tend to show an unwillingness to compromise and work towards a solution. However, I completely understand the concerns of our community (one which I am a part of as an Android user).

I agree Kabam has had ample time, and at least they can look at the impact to the rankings. They should also look at units spent by Android user to try to have a shot at winning the rank they were looking for. Most of the cutoffs were easy with free time and 6-8 hours a day with a healthy roster. However, if that 6-8 hours fell into the time the player's free time in order to try to rank, they would have to spend money (units) to revive their top tier champs for points and burn boosts. While the could and might have still won, it came at a cost they wouldn't need to accrue under normal circumstances.

Either way, some form of substantial compensation is in order. They may be looking at the to 10k android users in the arena rankings (but I doubt it). I think the absence of any further conversation about the issue has lead to a negative opinion and general distrust of Kabam (and granted the list of previous issues is why this negative opinion came into fruition).

I, like you, am eager to hear what Kabam poses to correct these issues, also with scrapyard. i am just not going to attach an "or else" at this time.
  • DrGonorrheaDrGonorrhea Posts: 44
    edited June 2017
    I, like you, am eager to hear what Kabam poses to correct these issues, also with scrapyard. i am just not going to attach an "or else" at this time.

Your prerogative dude. My level of patience with them has diminished. I've invested a lot of time and money in this game, which is why I am less tolerant of the constant issues. And I know that my investment in the game is a drop in the bucket compared to how much money they rake in from all of the players in the game, so I'm sure they're not worried about losing me as a customer. I'm just telling them the timeline I've set for myself of what I believe to be a reasonable timeline to respond (which I think is more than fair).
    @DrGonorrhea I completely understand your position. I am unsure that they aren't concerned about losing a loyal customer. But then again, I wouldn't think a company that was heavily invested in the customer would have this many issues either.

I look to your comments as a sign to 1000 other silent players who think the same exact way. So to loss you would be to lose 1,001 players. Several of the good companies I worked for always looked at complaints on an overall player experience instead of just as an sole individual.

Quite honestly 1 in 100 ever leave feedback.... That doesn't mean 99 had something good to say,as generally 1 in 10 have similar concerns and experiences. In this case it was more like 1 in 2 had this experience with Android Apocalypse. So, I fear the number of silent masses are far more greater than normal in this case.
  • BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    Lost sleep to compensate the lost time with the Android issues.
    Thanks for the no response or update, I'm a 2 year player of your contest I would have expected a lil more
  • @Kabam Miike...We have not forgotten the login blackout for Android users last week. We're still waiting for a response (as you said the team is working on). We will not let this be forgotten. How about a freaking timeline on where you guys are on responding to the issue?

#NeverForget #Accountability #SilenceIsNotAcceptable #KabamSucks
  • @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ ...We have not forgotten the login blackout for Android users last week. We're still waiting for a response (as you said the team is working on). We will not let this be forgotten...
  • 2019 1st of 11