**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Arena quick-fill coming next month

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 1,617 ★★★★★
edited February 13 in General Discussion
Rejoice arena grinders!

«1

Comments

  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 178 ★★
    Where is this info from?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 1,617 ★★★★★

    Where is this info from?

    The link 🗿
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 708 ★★★★
    Can someone link Kabam Zero here? Just want to say a big fat Thank you to him :smile:
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,426 ★★★★★

    Can someone link Kabam Zero here? Just want to say a big fat Thank you to him :smile:

    @Kabam Zero
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 708 ★★★★

    Can someone link Kabam Zero here? Just want to say a big fat Thank you to him :smile:

    @Kabam Zero
    Thanks :smile:
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

    Just get rid of help altogether.

    I agree, or Atleast make it worthy to bother with it
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Crys23 said:

    As an arena grinder, doesnt help me. It wont help me when I'm putting 12mil for the milestones or 200mil for the feature champ.
    I like to use synergies in my arena teams, some of which make the fights last a lot less, thus saving me time. It also increases team rating resulting in "harder" matchups, which in turn give more points.
    This will be good for the casual, play arena 20 min a day on the toilet type of player.
    I might use this when I get to the last 5-10 teams or r3s 5* and dont have anymore usable synergies.

    I like the idea. Now do something about a mass ask for help, like 10-15 champs at once.

    😂 me and I were defo ur most prominent words there mate. Not everything in the game is about u or I. If it helps others then that is also a good thing right? And they already did the help 10 ages ago.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Crys23 said:

    JtJ10 said:

    Crys23 said:

    As an arena grinder, doesnt help me. It wont help me when I'm putting 12mil for the milestones or 200mil for the feature champ.
    I like to use synergies in my arena teams, some of which make the fights last a lot less, thus saving me time. It also increases team rating resulting in "harder" matchups, which in turn give more points.
    This will be good for the casual, play arena 20 min a day on the toilet type of player.
    I might use this when I get to the last 5-10 teams or r3s 5* and dont have anymore usable synergies.

    I like the idea. Now do something about a mass ask for help, like 10-15 champs at once.

    😂 me and I were defo ur most prominent words there mate. Not everything in the game is about u or I. If it helps others then that is also a good thing right? And they already did the help 10 ages ago.
    Dude, i gave feedback from my point of view, how it affects me. Thats first and foremost what anyone can say for sure. And then recognized that will be good for casual arena players. Difference between fact and opinion. I know how it will affect me, thats a fact. I can only give an opinion how others will like it.
    You completly missed the point about Help, which tells me you have very little idea about biggest problem when you grind: used champs remain at the top. And when you're doing 3-400+ rounds a day, it becomes an annoyance.
    Mmm feedback from what? u don’t know what it will b like with the filters yet so it’s defo not fact. It may still benefit u. Best wait till we c what it’s like first.
    C ur point about the help for sure and don’t get me wrong the game has loads of little things that would help us all but as this thread was about auto selecting arena teams and an employee that has gone out of his way to help (some of the community if not u) and not about the help button I’ll leave it at that. 👍 just to say also I’ve successfully grinded for 6 Shang chi, kitty, knull, toad and a load of other also rans so I know what it’s like to grind pal.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 431 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

    JtJ10 said:

    Crys23 said:

    As an arena grinder, doesnt help me. It wont help me when I'm putting 12mil for the milestones or 200mil for the feature champ.
    I like to use synergies in my arena teams, some of which make the fights last a lot less, thus saving me time. It also increases team rating resulting in "harder" matchups, which in turn give more points.
    This will be good for the casual, play arena 20 min a day on the toilet type of player.
    I might use this when I get to the last 5-10 teams or r3s 5* and dont have anymore usable synergies.

    I like the idea. Now do something about a mass ask for help, like 10-15 champs at once.

    😂 me and I were defo ur most prominent words there mate. Not everything in the game is about u or I. If it helps others then that is also a good thing right? And they already did the help 10 ages ago.
    Dude, i gave feedback from my point of view, how it affects me. Thats first and foremost what anyone can say for sure. And then recognized that will be good for casual arena players. Difference between fact and opinion. I know how it will affect me, thats a fact. I can only give an opinion how others will like it.
    You completly missed the point about Help, which tells me you have very little idea about biggest problem when you grind: used champs remain at the top. And when you're doing 3-400+ rounds a day, it becomes an annoyance.
    It'll help increase speed by a good amount for arena grinders who just do all the milestones. That's what matters the most, will make getting units, gold, iso faster.
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,354 ★★★★★

    Can someone link Kabam Zero here? Just want to say a big fat Thank you to him :smile:

    You're very Welcome! I'm super excited for it too!
    You are the goat 🐐
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 992 ★★★★★
    Zero is just the best.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 749 ★★★
    So what's happening with arena? I dont have time to watch some hour long interview on Youtube
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 751 ★★★
    Feeney234 said:

    So what's happening with arena? I dont have time to watch some hour long interview on Youtube

    I’ve been waiting for somone to post what this means too 😂.

    I don’t do arena so Meh either way
  • EZplayEZplay Posts: 17
    There are too many people using arena bot to affect the fairness of the arena. I hope the new changes stop these cheating players.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,331 ★★★
    Love the idea, but worried about the help request might be overflowing if using the auto filling method. Also worried that it auto fill the highest PI ignoring the different class type to try having the class advantage to get a little extra point in.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 19,631 ★★★★★
    yeah I’m definitely not going to use this because I either use synergies when im starting the streak/using four stars or I wanted three different classes represented on each team
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,331 ★★★
    Giving it some thinking time I think it will be a fine update for us arena grinders as long we get the option to decide to use the auto fill button or not. I think my plan to use the auto fill system will be a lot after I achieve the required streak.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 241 ★★★
    It’s not actually an improvement. An improvement would be caching and recalling the teams you put together. (Since most people use synergy teams and calculate pi totals to avoid death matches)

    All this is going to do is make it faster for whales to grind and push arena points higher.

    Good for the top, bad for the bottom.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,331 ★★★

    It’s not actually an improvement. An improvement would be caching and recalling the teams you put together. (Since most people use synergy teams and calculate pi totals to avoid death matches)

    All this is going to do is make it faster for whales to grind and push arena points higher.

    Good for the top, bad for the bottom.

    Not sure what you meant. My collection is a lot with many max ranked and I am not one of those whalers. I’m sorry if that’s your thinking.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 708 ★★★★

    It’s not actually an improvement. An improvement would be caching and recalling the teams you put together. (Since most people use synergy teams and calculate pi totals to avoid death matches)

    All this is going to do is make it faster for whales to grind and push arena points higher.

    Good for the top, bad for the bottom.

    Straight bs
Sign In or Register to comment.