**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voodoo Top 10% not increase to 15% due to android blackout on first day

2»

Comments

• Options
    JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 15
    altair3008 wrote: »
    I scored 5.7 leaving me at 14.115 place on arena it's really stupid that because of a mistake of Kabam I didn't get Voodoo, and I'm sure that a lot of players are in the same situation, it was at least 7 hours without grinding for android log in problem giving ios user an unfair advantage and there wasn't even some sort or compensation to us, make it right and send voodoo to top 15%.

Dude...at day 1 black out I was 1.5m..and till arena ends I did 6.09m and I got him ..it's your game...and hope u get round 2 I am also going to dupe him..and this time I go 8m

Dudes don't get me wrong, it's good that you get to this complaining posts to brag about how you manage to get him I guess.
    I'm definitely getting him the second round I have more free time but it bumps that I've been working on a good roster to play less time and get the basics on weekends also when I have less time to grind because of my work and I only can play 2-3 hours to make 2.5 millions every night so this 10 hours blackout affect my game.

I'm glad that some of you don't have limited time or roster to be concern about this major issue but there is people like me that actually need to complain about it because this is happening way more often a few months ago I had to do some crazy grinding cus I didn't had enough ranked 4* only to be kicked out by Sunday emergency maintenance a few hours before arenas end, and there weren't even good champions it was Kamala, CW or Jane Foster, so I don't care that much but now a 10 hours blackout only for android users on a very popular champ is just wrong, there are already way too much advantages to ios users so they just take us 10 hours for grinding and give no compensation at all.
    Don't take their side give a shout out for the community.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    More than enough android users managed to get Voodoo still, if you didn't do a bit more grinding it's your own fault.

I am on IOS now and still didn't get Voodoo with 3.6mil lol
  • Options
    LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    More than enough android users managed to get Voodoo still, if you didn't do a bit more grinding it's your own fault.

I am on IOS now and still didn't get Voodoo with 3.6mil lol

yeah but enough didn't , and that's the point - well obviously you wouldn't without 3.6mil, but enough were close to the cutoff bracket that the downtime affected them like myself
  • Options
    OrangeRumOrangeRum Posts: 3
    I scored 5.7 leaving me at 14.115 place on arena it's really stupid that because of a mistake of Kabam I didn't get Voodoo, and I'm sure that a lot of players are in the same situation, it was at least 7 hours without grinding for android log in problem giving ios user an unfair advantage and there wasn't even some sort or compensation to us, make it right and send voodoo to top 15%.

Dude quit crying. You act like you're the only one that happened to. I still got Voodoo despite not being able to play for however long. If you really wanted Voodoo you could have still gotten him. I'm top of that I think everybody knew Voodoo cutoff was gonna be high 6mill or higher was gonna be his cutoff.
  • Options
    Yoza21111Yoza21111 Posts: 5
    You have officially been 'Kabamed'.
  • Options
    Kabam is **** idiot, kabam must set a criteria for a particular player so that each and every player get a chance to win a 4*
  • Options
    I am on an android and I got him. I used all my arena boosts and refreshed. I do not know why. He is pretty shite. He will sit at the bottom of the 3/30 barrel for all eternity. Lol. I do agree, however, that compensation is due and that all android users who entered that arena should be given a super duper crystal, guaranteeing a 4* featured champion they do not yet have or at least which was added in 2017.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I am on an android and I got him. I used all my arena boosts and refreshed. I do not know why. He is pretty shite. He will sit at the bottom of the 3/30 barrel for all eternity. Lol. I do agree, however, that compensation is due and that all android users who entered that arena should be given a super duper crystal, guaranteeing a 4* featured champion they do not yet have or at least which was added in 2017.

Well, I won't judge ya based on your opinion. I don't have Dr Voodoo yet, but I think if he is duped, he will be way better.

People like him for his poison ability and power burn ability, try putting those to the test!
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I'm an android user and I put up 6.2m to snag voodoo. If this was a month ago, I wouldn't of had the roster to do this when we were locked out of the game for 8+ hrs. I'm not here to brag, in here to sympathize with those who didn't get him. I truly understand your frustration. Between having a smaller roster, or limited time to grind, you shouldn't be penalized for Kabam mistake. Some of your guys would have snagged him with 1 more round of fights with your 4* champs which could have been done during the blackout. I hate the fact that a lot of people just can't comprehend this. I hope Kabam makes this right somehow for you guys