**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The December Update !

Hey Kabam, I have to ask you about December's Solo Event Theme ! What will be that ? Will be the theme based on Black Panther ? Plz do reply !
Thx

Regards,
Jaydev Kandpal(Jaydev217)

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Black Panther doesn’t drop till February so it def won’t be for December lol Marvel movies themed monthly quests always fall on the month they’re released. It’ll be something holiday related, last year it was Hyperion & Howard Ducks holiday hijinks(I believe that’s what it was called) & year before(exactly when I started playing) was Groot & Rockets holiday adventure or something like that I’m paraphrasing here but it’ll be something like that & ive been hearing M.O.D.O.K is gonna be a playable character idk if it’s true but it’ll probably revolve around him if this is true
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is no confirmation on new solo events for next month too ... Don't get you hopes high for now, or you'll may be disappointed
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    @eXtripa69 im assuming they meant event quests.

To the OP if you do mean Event quests next month will another Modok quest like what they had earlier.
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Sorry guys I wrote Black Panther by mistake ! I apologize for that !
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There is no confirmation on new solo events for next month too ... Don't get you hopes high for now, or you'll may be disappointed

Yes there is, a MODOK solo event.

He clearly means event quests which are played by solo players
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I think it will be completely random just like it was last year (Howard and Hyperion) and two years ago (Groot).
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    IT's MODOK said by kabam on NYCC
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    *Kabam states whats happening at NYCC*
    eXtripa: "ThErE iS nO cOnFiRmAtIoN tHiS iS jUsT a RuMoR"
    I think it will be completely random just like it was last year (Howard and Hyperion) and two years ago (Groot).

This should repeat again !

He wasn't clear enough then. He clearly said "solo event theme" which is the same as asking for new unique solo events that sometimes come with the monthly event.
    And I'm correct. There is no confirmation of that.

He wasn't clear enough then. He clearly said "solo event theme" which is the same as asking for new unique solo events that sometimes come with the monthly event.

U understand what I meant there ? I meant about The December's Event Quest !

If he wasn't clear on the question you cannot be clear and right on the answer.

I could say automobile but I still mean a car... he said solo event theme meaning monthly quests, as again it's the only solo themed thing that changes monthly.

So no, your not correct, take a deep breathe and accept it
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I'm surprised no information has been datamined yet, it makes me think we've got another 10 days (or whenever the current quest ends) to wait before anything new appears.

I could say automobile but I still mean a car... he said solo event theme meaning monthly quests, as again it's the only solo themed thing that changes monthly.

The answer I gave is correct. I wasn't talking about the monthly quest, I was talking about the solo events
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    lol I have just literally posted the same post as to does anyone know what it is hahah
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Jaydev217 wrote: »

This should repeat again !

No.No more Holiday Hi jinx.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I doubt that they'll reply here. They always reserve their big announcements in their own thread.

The answer I gave is correct. I wasn't talking about the monthly quest, I was talking about the solo events

Sorry about that Mistake and Let it Go !
    edited November 2017
    My heart is saying about Nova ! The character from Ultimate Spiderman ! Let's see what will be there !

But why? OP was talking about monthly quests, so you answered his question wrong.