**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cleared aq with 8h to spare

Today with 1h energy refresh, we cleared aq with over 8h to spare, near enough everyone was doubling lines.

Does the game really need 30min energy refresh timer, I personally think not.

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Connect wrote: »
    Today with 1h energy refresh, we cleared aq with over 8h to spare, near enough everyone was doubling lines.

which map was it
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Map1 or Map2?

Very funny, I did map1. On my own

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Connect wrote: »

@Connect Pretty sure anybody playing the game a few weeks can finish map 1/2 with 8 hours to spare. No need to attempt to brag about it LOL
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    You said near enough everyone was doubling lines. You were either doing map 3 or map 4. You can only double 2 lines in section 2 and section 3 of map 5. In map 6 section 3 you can’t double any lines.

I am seriously sitting here baffled. Your original post is absolute **** lol. Come on here and post without giving specifics. We know damn well it wasn’t map 5 or map 6. Map 1- 4 is irrelevant when it comes to timers.

He is definitely talking about Map4.

Just a guy who thinks his alliance is da bombz after completing Map4 Day1 for the first time.