**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

carnage may get some big change next month

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
it has been foreshadowing that carnage may get some big change next month
what do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    what do you think ?
    i think u are misinformed, what “foreshadowing”

oh lol big mistake sorry
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Maybe not next month but he is defo gonna be buffed.
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    what do you think ?
    i think u are misinformed, what “foreshadowing”

its an interesting conversation starter man, no need to demand 100% evidence for everything. i think people have been wanting carnage to get a little buff for a while now. it may or may not happen but its interesting to think about
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Kabam has said they intend to revisit him after pre-nerfing him right before release, there was talk at comic-con about that. So it’s definitely on their radar, we just don’t know when it will actually happen.

That said, I’ll get on the hype train for a Carnage buff in December 😀
  • Options
    Kabam has said they intend to revisit him after pre-nerfing him right before release, there was talk at comic-con about that. So it’s definitely on their radar, we just don’t know when it will actually happen.

That said, I’ll get on the hype train for a Carnage buff in December 😀

Yes it may happen expect everything
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    "Next month" is just your thought.
    Carnage was going to be revisited, but no one said that he would be buffed "next month".
    This is how rumors are started.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Carnage was going to be revisited, but no one said that he would be buffed "next month".

Not my thought some peoples said that carnage will have some big change it has been stated in nycc
  • Options

No my thought it has been stated that carnage will get revisited and may get big change in mycc so it's there is big possibly next month
  • Options

Yes next month is his thought, that is what he has heard... he is then asking us what we think.

No one here is saying next month, no rumour has started here.

Stop acting like a know it all, I'm sure your Mayhem Effect
  • Options

Not my thought some peoples said that carnage will have some big change it has been stated in nycc

Then you got fake info. There is no confirmation for a change or any confirmation that it would be "next month". The only thing that we have is that kabam intends to revisit him, and nothing else.
  • Options
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

Just ignore eXtripa bro, he is a dbag that mini mods and acts like he is always right, literally no point in arguing with him

Thanks man
  • Options

Then you got fake info. There is no confirmation for a change or any confirmation that it would be "next month". The only thing that we have is that kabam intends to revisit him, and nothing else.
    Maybe but carnage will get change before the end of the year
  • Options

Again, nothing confirms that ...
  • Options

He hasn't got fake info, he's seen a video of a dev saying they are definitely going to revisit and buff Carnage.

That isn't fake info is it? Nope it isn't.

"Some people's said that Carnage will have some big change it has been stated in nycc"

What part of that sentence is fake info? When it's true and a video of a dev interview confirms it?
  • Options

Again, nothing confirms that ...

when a lot of people was asking kabam mike he said they will "revisit him" soon so basically it will be in the end of 2017
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196

how long has kabam intended to start bases? idk why you think he will get a buff anytime soon
  • Options

He hasn't got fake info, he's seen a video of a dev saying they are definitely going to revisit and buff Carnage.

"Some people's said that Carnage will have some big change it has been stated in nycc"

What part of that sentence is fake info? When it's true and a video of a dev interview confirms it?

Thank you for your spport
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Read again. "Next month" and an actual confirmation of the change.
    Both are fake info.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Read again. "Next month" and an actual confirmation fo the change.
    Both are fake info.
    One u is to much. U almost one all furums all days long. Du u not hav. Somting Els to du. Every post im almost se you one. And. When the op either wont help then u not ther. But only to. Say you like a mod. But is it it not. And Somtimes you Can typo wgong. It is human to make mistake
  • Options
    I’ll start the rumor...

Carnage is getting a buff in the December update. Please discuss 😂
  • Options
    I’ll start the rumor...

I’ll start the rumor...

I Expect everything but like I said it will be before the end of the year
  • Options
    Well there’s only one more update in 2017, so it’s either the next one or it’s not 2017.

Personally (and selfishly), I’d like to see him revisited to bring him to at least average on attack or even good on defense. I’d take my 5* to r4 right away.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    I’ll start the rumor...

I’ll start the rumor...

I Expect everything but like I said it will be before the end of the year
    who told you this
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    U. Guys are aware that if u don’t like someone u can block and ignore them right?
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    U. Guys are aware that if u don’t like someone u can block and ignore them right?
    Its less fun that way lol
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    i68a573nqecv.png
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    i68a573nqecv.png

fcsvvjzohf5d.jpg

We...Are...CARNAGE!