**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please get a date for 7.4 already

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
The kang boss was confirmed in the latest video they released, its been months since the beta, can we at least get a timeline on it... there's nothing to do in the game except wait for 7.4

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    They will announce it soon. They were testing it in beta i guess 🤔
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@Kabam Thel

Please shed some of your endless insight

I've got my fingers crossed that Thel is on their way here!
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

Somewhere in the second half of March is all I can tell you for now. But, well have a more formal announcement soon!

Yes! Thank you Thel, been waiting on this for so long
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

Somewhere in the second half of March is all I can tell you for now. But, well have a more formal announcement soon!

Hell yea
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Really glad you are finally allowed to share some release plans with us. Looking forward to the second half of march!
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    I would love to play 7.4 on my birthday :), its the 16th of march. Please Kabam!!
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Thanks again; greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Really Hope it's March 16. Some Players may find themselves with nothing to do other than An Event Quest and Side Quest. Waiting three weeks into the update feels a bit off. But that's just me.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

March of 2022 or 2023?

/it’s a joke 😉 looking forward to it.