Options

All my Iron men- the make up

The final battle against Iron man in the legendary he is so overpowered, it took way to many tries to defeat him and as compared to the people I was using. I spent almost 3000 credits to defeat hi. Just the one time. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue

Comments

• Options
    SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
    Joker1976 said:

You just need Magneto and it’s a easy one shot. But maybe next time if your struggling, back out before wasting units. Watch a you tube vid on the side quest boss and best counters.

True an absolute unit 16 heavies 10 charges and boom
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    The_Chump said:

Guytennis said:

The final battle against Iron man in the legendary he is so overpowered, it took way to many tries to defeat him and as compared to the people I was using. I spent almost 3000 credits to defeat hi. Just the one time. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue

Use as many units as you want on any fight you feel it’s necessary. Enjoy playing the game. Don’t let these people make you feel like you did something wrong.
    If he wants to blow it all on this SQ thats fine w me, but clearly he isnt enjoying the game, or at least this specific fight, if he is gonna complain about it. His complaint is that it is too difficult. Most seem to disagree, meaning he is doing something wrong, at least in their eyes, and that is that he is complaining about piece of content being dificult when it is not. Sounds like he needs to stick to the lower difficulty while he either improves his roster, his skill, or both.
    Or he could spend another 3000 units. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Guytennis said:

The_Chump said:

Guytennis said:

Use as many units as you want on any fight you feel it’s necessary. Enjoy playing the game. Don’t let these people make you feel like you did something wrong.
    If he wants to blow it all on this SQ thats fine w me, but clearly he isnt enjoying the game, or at least this specific fight, if he is gonna complain about it. His complaint is that it is too difficult. Most seem to disagree, meaning he is doing something wrong, at least in their eyes, and that is that he is complaining about piece of content being dificult when it is not. Sounds like he needs to stick to the lower difficulty while he either improves his roster, his skill, or both.
    Or he could spend another 3000 units. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    It'd be more worth it to practice than to dump units
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 809 ★★★
    the 3K units spent could have gone for better use in completing content (getting to cavalier or TB, etc.) or approaching deals like July 4, cyber, or gift event.
    something should have clued you in after spending the first 1K units, that maybe u aren't ready for legendary or you are missing key champ for romance synergy.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,443 ★★★★★
    I'm still stuck on this dude I'm gonna have an easier time with the mojo boss
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Clearly a skill issue

I solo'd IMIW w/ Nimrod and VtD (not traditional champs but they work and wanted to try). Could definitely be a skill/experience issue but would also help to know what team he is trying because w/ the wrong group of 5, I can see IMIW being problematic. Maybe just needs some guidance as to what champs to bring to help counter the nodes in play.
  • Options
    Void_1n_my_pant5Void_1n_my_pant5 Posts: 3
    edited March 2022
    Weak forum help…loads of criticism & vague advice I burned through 800 same reasons but have never done that before.

Best advice regarding above referenced roster Magneto, Nimrod & Hercules etc.

Timing a heavy to interrupt the defenders heavy was difficult, yet the only thing that consistently did damage.
    Especially since the boss was aggressive, and only got more aggressive when low on health. stun reflection, striking an auto-block which grants buffs increasing auto-blocking. Unblock-able beginning to sp1. A couple of second auto power gain, per bar. Plus the usual buffing-up of defender stats, I agree made this character overpowered in my opinion. And once invested got sucked into a cycle to close out the fight as a matter of principle.

It was a bittersweet victory.
    As stated above came online for a more efficient way/advice to achieve 💯 completion
  • Options

Weak forum help…loads of criticism & vague advice I burned through 800 same reasons but have never done that before.

Best advice regarding above referenced roster Magneto, Nimrod & Hercules etc.

Timing a heavy to interrupt the defenders heavy was difficult, yet the only thing that consistently did damage.
    Especially since the boss was aggressive, and only got more aggressive when low on health. stun reflection, striking an auto-block which grants buffs increasing auto-blocking. Unblock-able beginning to sp1. A couple of second auto power gain, per bar. Plus the usual buffing-up of defender stats, I agree made this character overpowered in my opinion. And once invested got sucked into a cycle to close out the fight as a matter of principle.

It was a bittersweet victory.
    As stated above came online for a more efficient way/advice to achieve 💯 completion

This actually was full of help from the forum...
  • Options
    SSK_SSK_ Posts: 1
    edited March 2022
    IMIW in that event is not difficult but really really really annoying, and out of the blue when you did the previous fight. I don't know if being able to time heavies 25 times or more and dodging is SP1 can be set in the skill box. I just feel it's more a robot attitude that is needed here which is more muscle memory than real skill.
    When i have to deal with that kind of content, i really wonder if people find this kind of fights to be fun. But maybe threre's people that do : some loves to do chores so, rince & repeat stuff should be fun for some.
    What is recommended for that fight is to use characters with dots (Torch is really nice here, Void in a slow pace) or strong counter/hitter like Cull, Corvus or Red Magn.
    Good luck too all... and try to find some fun.
    And next time, if it's just to argue about how many units were used, better to ask what team he used, or help him with ytb vids or forum posts. That would be nicer.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Next Wednesday if we see a surprise new chapter in this quest, it will def be

All my iron men-suit up, snap, and then die(daily routine)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

You just need practice then. IMIW can be an annoying fight, but heavy countering him is not difficult. It doesn't require exact timing. If you are close to him you can step back when he starts his heavy and immediately throw a heavy with pretty much anyone.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Finally completed 100% all my iron men side quest.. ironman iw in legendary difficulty was a bit annoying.. since I didn't use Magneto OG..
    My team consists of: Doom, Kingpin, Colossus, Domino and CRR..
    The progress felt almost felt like trudging thru quicksand.. but it was pleasantly rewarding.. if I had another class tier5 catalyst I could have rank3 a 6*.. but I'll probably rank2 a 6* and rank5 a solid 5* champion.

My rewards were awful thou

6* Spiderman OG dupe (from the 6* shards)

mythic crystal netted me ironfist (now sig200).. thats natural sig200..
  • Options
    Cosmosurfer2000Cosmosurfer2000 Posts: 62

HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★