**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* SW DS WOLVIE VISION

Will these champs ever become 5* or no?

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Would be too powerful as 5*, their abilities would scale to be to OP, same thing with Thor
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. The mods have said no in the past.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Ther have so ther dont have any plane yet mabey in the future
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I agree with all these 5* omissions except for Doctor Strange!

Oh,And You can 'see' 5* Wolvies in AQ
    5* DP in Act 4
    5* DS in the past goldblum challenge,including 5* Thor

Only one I haven't fought in quest content in 5* SW

5* DP in Act 4

5* DP in Act 4

Oh,And I haven't fought 5* OG or AOU Vision.
    When would we be able to 'Fight' Those?
    So,yes,They are in the game,Just not available to any player.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Main Marvel characters not being allowed a 5* version when turd champs like Howard the Duck does.

Slap in the face to Marvel
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    The problem now that 6* are around the corner is are we to expect these champions won't be released as 6*???

Some people claim its their power (although there are bad champions also not added and also really powerful champions that have been added) but this just isn't true.

Why can't we get an official answer that actually makes sense. Is it likely that we may see these champions as 6* or will a 4* be the best version of these champions that will ever exist in the game?

I know kabam like to keep things as a surprise and release information like a day before things are added to the game but it would be nice to some sort of announcement regarding their plans for 6* and how champions will be chosen to be added and how frequent.
    Grufty wrote: »
    The problem now that 6* are around the corner is are we to expect these champions won't be released as 6*???

Some people claim its their power (although there are bad champions also not added and also really powerful champions that have been added) but this just isn't true.

Why can't we get an official answer that actually makes sense. Is it likely that we may see these champions as 6* or will a 4* be the best version of these champions that will ever exist in the game?

I know kabam like to keep things as a surprise and release information like a day before things are added to the game but it would be nice to some sort of announcement regarding their plans for 6* and how champions will be chosen to be added and how frequent.

I think it's their sig level 200s being over powered
    Main Marvel characters not being allowed a 5* version when turd champs like Howard the Duck does.

Slap in the face to Marvel

Spider man is a main character (There is no Cap WW2 in the 5* pool,is there?)

But wait,Won't Spidey's 'Elusive' Sig level 200 be OP for AW defence?
    Huh,The More You Know.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Spidey is more of a defense champ so its only good that he would be "OP" in kabams eyes, yet still easy to counter with BW/CB/Iceman/AA.

And as for DS,SW,Thor,Wolverine,Vision are more of an attack champs which benefits the player and their sigs would be too op, and would be easier to clear harder content so kabam cant have that