**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Run The World? Celebrate the Awesome Women in the Contest on March 9!

124»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Good fight, Boo!
  • Options
    Cosmosurfer2000Cosmosurfer2000 Posts: 62

Metal and mutant crystals and women in power crystals not showing up in my game. Even thou I have completed the quests.

Update your game.
  • Options
    The game is upto date i am running version 34.0
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Psycho21 said:

When can we expect rewards that can help us improve our rosters? As a cavalier account I would love more tiers 6 basic catalyst and more t3 alpha catalyst. Trying to get my first r4 6* champion seems impossible at the moment.

If you’re cavalier and you’re worried about 6r4 champs, there’s a mode called story mode. You should try it. Clear act 6 and you can move past cavalier.
  • Options
    So did we go back to 4000 per crystal and keep the old/bad drop rates from last month? That seems…..on brand.
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Danemo666 said:

Yes you can do all @Evilution
    So this week you can do both open paths across all difficulties.
    All discs will come in the mail for you to complete all of the side quest.

thanks Danemo666
    much hug's for you...
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

So did we go back to 4000 per crystal and keep the old/bad drop rates from last month? That seems…..on brand.

The number of shards per crystal isn't relevant since we tune the events around how many Crystals you'll get, not how many shards. If the crystals cost 2000 shards, you'd get half as many, and if the Crystals cost 8000, you'd have gotten twice as much.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    For the Solo Objectives RTTL is a good spot! Especially New Old Me ones. :)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Danemo666 said:

That's even dumber and more confusing than usual.
  • Options
    Kingchief0_Kingchief0_ Posts: 3
    Help please. I did not receive my gate key
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Danemo666 said:

How is it confusing? 2 Paths a week per Disc.
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★

Help please. I did not receive my gate key

First key doesn't arrive in your mail until March 16th
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Menkent said:

Danemo666 said:

If you actually read, it's not confusing. It states it right in the image how it works
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266
    edited March 2022
    Plzhelp said:

This month seems lack luster. No announcement (yet) about control issues being fixed, the rewards seem like less than last month (less gold, less 5*s, less 6*s, etc.), and there seems to be less cav crystals, but I’m not sure because I haven’t done the math.

It’s the first Wednesday so I still have hope for an announcement on control issues…

And to add to the "bugs", the parry impact push back is back, and it's so ridiculously exaggerated that half of Colossus' heavies weren't even hitting America Chavez in the legendary side quest.

Hope they tone these down to reasonable levels. As it is I had to take in a 4* r2 White Mags to counter the stun immunity, so one of the other four champs getting hit after a heavy that lands in empty space isn't exactly fun.

I did complete it, but I hope they find creative ways to make gameplay challenging, rather than messing with gameplay mechanics all around.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Why is it 4k shards with 3% 6* drop rate?

Two months ago it was 4k for 4.5%, last month was 2k for 3%. This months ratios are the worst yet.
  • Options
    DaboDabo Posts: 4
    They need to make it possible to buy a six star champion of your choice after you have collected 2 million loyalty points, could someone get this to the right people for input? Anyone else with me on this?
  • Options

TyEdge said:

The number of shards per crystal isn't relevant since we tune the events around how many Crystals you'll get, not how many shards. If the crystals cost 2000 shards, you'd get half as many, and if the Crystals cost 8000, you'd have gotten twice as much.
    I understand that it’s a closed economy since it only exists within this event, but it feels worse because a reward of 500 shards last month meant more than 500 this month, even though we end the month with the same spins. I think your idea to lock it at a number and leave it is a good way to ensure predictability. It would also be nice if it was announced as “a total of x-number of crystals can be earned.”
  • Options
    MaxBoMaxBo Posts: 1
    edited March 2022

The title is grammatically incorrect, it should be “Who Runs the World” not “Who Run the World”

My man it's a Beyonce quote. The song's called Run the World (Girls) and it's a bop. Cheers
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Still waiting on my “disk”… it’s the 16th….. 😒
  • Options
    Yami_233Yami_233 Posts: 2
    LordPSN said:

Again 4000 shards per crystal are back?
    So more % chance of 6star champs now per crystal??
    Nice!!!!
    Much better than this mojo 2000 crystal which had less % of 6star champs!
    Good move kabam!

no whats wrong with u
    u get same percentage

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I really enjoyed this Side Quest.
    I thought it was well planned out.
    The difficulty was fun.
    The rewards reflected the effort.
    Thank you Kabam and Boss designers!!
  • Options
    Ziltoid29Ziltoid29 Posts: 8
    So, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this side event! The content was challenging enough and had enough problem solving to keep me engaged, but I never felt hopeless, or like I can only get through by spamming revives (except maybe for the America Chavez fight.) The fact that there was no energy cost and 5 fights per path allowed me to use my champions in ways I hadn't before.

I also appreciate the sheer volume of hero shards and iso-8. I'm hurting for iso on my 2nd account, burnt out on arena since like a year ago, and even though the iso from this event is just a drop in the bucket compared to how behind I am on leveling up 6 stars, every bit of it helps.