Options

Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I know this newly released game mode is in its beta version and KABAM did try to fix the matchmaking and server bugs. However, there is a new kind of bug due to which I am losing matches without any fault! And my energy gets down the drain as well. I can understand that it is tough to manage everything in the beginning but then it is the players who are losing stuff, may it be energy or rank in the battlegrounds.

This is the exact bug I'm talking about where the screen freezes and we can't do anything except for quitting the game, which results in an automatic loss against the opponent whatsoever may be the result of your fight:

I don't think I can complain too much. But still, I think everyone should get a fair compensation. I hope kabam mods see this post.
  • Options
    This is one of my favorite bugs to trigger. I also hate it because it gives false hope
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★
    SunRice said:

I got better. This happened when I won the match

Nahhh.
    OPs second ss is too good.
    Infinite connection error.
  • Options
    JeJeanJeJean Posts: 16

7 match, in all the connection problems, I had to restart the game to either resume the fight with only 60 seconds, or the round as a defeat or lose the game directly
    The only one I won was because the opponent had a worse connection than me
    and in the one below that, only one victory out of 3, since the first was the only one that did not have a connection problem
  • Options
    Man_reallyMan_really Posts: 16

There’s this bug where the player can turn off their phone and not fight and there will be no match time or combo counter. But the defender will instantly die at the end of the timer and the afk person would win with 100% hp left. I have a screenshot to prove it however I can’t post pictures in this discussion. :( Battlegrounds is a good game however, there are still things you can work on.
  • Options
    MavRCK2MavRCK2 Posts: 13
    Wish I could take back the last hour. So many bugs. Maybe end this beta early?
  • Options
    Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46
    It's not new that with every new version each month brings more bugs but now the new mode is stupid enough to be toxic about kabam. I don't want to make this worse but how can you not know that a pvp mode should have a control over the matchmaking and server control. I am thrown away at 500k rank just because I can never play a match. This is what they show me everytime I enter the battleground
  • Options
    Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46

• Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    Its still in beta.... they gave us 5 free full energy refills so you could do at least 20 rounds of battlegrounds with no result and still have not lost anything. I also havent had any luck getting a game but like i said, its in beta. Also the rank you are sitting at doesnt matter because there arent any rewards for it while its in beta
  • Options
    Kдı03Kдı03 Posts: 1
    Still having this issues. Please fix
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    MavRCK2 said:

Wish I could take back the last hour. So many bugs. Maybe end this beta early?

The point of a beta is to find out the bugs and stress test the servers that are being used for this specific part of the game. Ending early doesn’t mean that when they next release it, it’ll be fixed and ready to go, it means that it’ll just be released with any unfound bugs instead.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

Even the forums has bugs
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    When bug testing software, which we’re doing in a beta release, it helps to show bugs so the devs can explore.

What is not helpful is the tear-soaked ranting about the fact that there are bugs in a beta release. Just try to be polite for once, people. This crybaby stuff is getting embarrassing.
  • Options
    Maybe one day you’ll grow up and learn what a beta test is.

TBD.
  • Options
    FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
    Not asking for the world, but ive lost 7 out 16 BG matches due to disconnecting amd losing automatically, ive even been put back into the match with a 30 second fight time, beat them but then once it finished, it said i lost the match!
    I mean 7*15 is 105 energy, not alot in the great scheme of things, but still every little bit helps.
    Bugs will happen but it just makes me not want to play and waste of resources, therefore can i suggest turning off energy or just issue loads of refills around?

Ta
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 307 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Yeah they should give us some free refills. Ideally for example 5 in the mail at the start of the Beta. Or maybe give us som in the objectives that we can pick up while we play battlegrounds.

Clueless.
  • Options
    LOL, as far as a beta tester goes, you need work.

• Options
    Bugs battle ground
  • Options
    theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    edited March 2022
    These are the few issues I observed while trying the new game mode "battlegrounds"
    1. Infinite loading screen. (frequency 9/10)
    2. wrong champs are getting selected for attack/defence even after locking the selected champs. (frequency 2/10)
    3. game froze after the match is over, and it didn't register the result. (frequency once)
    4. win streak is always showing "0" regardless of the result of your previous match. (frequency always)

below are the other issues after the battleground is live :
    1. Infine loading screen in AQ (frequency 2/10)
    2. perry/dex is not working correctly (frequency 4/10)
    3. connection issues after claiming some rewards from in-game mail. it logged me out saying "logged in from another device" (frequency once)
  • Options
    Mike_1978Mike_1978 Posts: 26
    I understand this is still in beta testing and there are bound to be some issues but, still having connection issues after a fix was supposed to correct that issue and not only does it make you lose the battle it is now randomly crashing the game. Also there is a bug after locking in defender or attacker well before timer runs out and then it randomly selects a different champ from my list.
  • Options
    FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    Battle to connect
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 812 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Always happen in after finished 2nd round
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    I've been able to complete 3 out of 12 matches. 9 disconnects.

This is frustrating and unplayable. Had you not given us energy refills this would be infuriating.

• Options
    MaxPower363MaxPower363 Posts: 13
    It's been very good but in my last game it just lied about who my opponent picked as their defender. It showed they picked nick fury but it was actually just terrax, and similarly it showed they picked hyperion but then it was apocalypse.
  • Options
    Ray0170Ray0170 Posts: 8
    Is anyone else facing the issue of draft and defender selections being replaced by random champs?
  • Options
    In my case, the opponent defender changes after selection phase. The most toxic bug of all

• Options

My experience with the defender changing from the selection screen to match up screen, it mainly happens when the opponent's defender selection timesout and they get a quick change in after. It happened to me in both directions, defender I thought I was fighting changed and my own defender changed after Auto selection.

It was a instant pick in my scenario however
  • Options
    Haven't been able to complete a match. Usually disconnected on 2nd fight. But can be any. Then match lost.

• Options
    Ok I'm done beta testing this for you. Too frustrating. Same thing over and over.

Win first fight.
    Get disconnected 2nd fight.
    Match lost.

Too costly in energy to keep hitting this wall.