Options

WAIT...... Glory store Revives for summoner appreciation in the glory store. For real? Not really

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
So we get this nice email from the game team stating that there will be a summoner appreciation event starting today and that Revives for AQ/AW would be available in the Glory store permanently but wait for it......... it's only a level 1 which gives your champs a incredible 350 health and........ you can only purchase 1 per week with glory. I'm sorry you really can't make this up. This is like a middle finger to the entire player base on so many levels. What a way to appreciate your customer base.

Bravo Bravo Bravo!!!!

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Hopefully they add better team (and single) revives in the future, but this is a move in the right direction. Better to have access to crappy revives than none at all.
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    1 lvl 1 revive every 8 days for that price is a joke.
  • Options
    Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Eh. It was planned, imo. Remove from crystals then eventually add to one of the stores. Then call it customer appreciation. Not really excited.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Sorry that you're not a fan of the way this is implemented, but perhaps you guys can give us some constructive criticisms and ideas on how it can be improved. Simply saying "This sucks, I hate this" doesn't give us much to work with and doesn't help things improve.

If you have some suggestions for Revives in the Glory Store, we'd be happy to hear them.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Make it like the same one days and let US Buy more paid week.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike It sucks and I hate this because the level 1 team revive doesn't do a whole lot. You can lose 325hp with one block in AQ. Basically, you get enough health to start the fight and not much else. Revives and heal potions should really be percent based rather than number based. That way, they are the same for everyone, no matter what stage of the game you're playing. I'd much rather have 10% health than 325hp.

It would also be beneficial to be able to purchase more than one per week.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Hey Guys,

Sorry that you're not a fan of the way this is implemented, but perhaps you guys can give us some constructive criticisms and ideas on how it can be improved. Simply saying "This sucks, I hate this" doesn't give us much to work with and doesn't help things improve.

If you have some suggestions for Revives in the Glory Store, we'd be happy to hear them.

Im like we now Can Buy Them But when it only one pair week it like we dont doing alot and it is 325 life like one say Berfor me it one blok hit and you dead it hard to keep slow But im alredy Got a warring so. Im dont wont to break ruls aging. But from me like chacnge. But only one pair week it not enuget.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike dude....you absolutely cannot for one millisecond think that there wouldn't be some sort of outburst from this did you?

I would bet a weeks pay that there is not ONE person that can muster up any sort of hype from a revive that gives 350 health....tbh those shouldn't even exist...and should be redesigned to give more health (all the revives need scaled up)...
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    Hey Guys,

Was a bit too pissed to give constructive criticism at first, sorry for that.

1. For that glory price I think a lvl 2 revive would be more appropriate, given how rare revives already are.
    2. Don't make it 1 per 8 days, rather 5 per 8 days or 1 per day.
    3. Add SINGLE revives, a lvl 2 single revive for... 160 glory? Does that sound fair?

Something like this wouldn't piss off as many players Miike. I don't know if you can do #3, but the first 2 would be a good thing.
  • Options
    LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    make it like everything else in the glory store
    5/5 available

add in
    3 levels of revives

going up in glory price

So
    5/5 at say 325
    5/5 at say 500
    5/5 at say 650
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike, don't know why I can't tag you while everyone else can, but level 1 revives? Seriously??? That's not even enough to fill up a 2*. I sell those from my inventory/stash, as they have no use or substance for anything to players of high caliber.

I'd truly love to really know what kind of leveled players the Kabam people are. It really seems as if everyone over there is so out of touch with what really is. If you guys want constructive feedback from your player base, as you just mentioned, then turn to your top rated/high prestige players, & listen to what we've been saying for a few years already...
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Hey Guys,

Constructive idea: make the game normal so you don't have to think about atuff like this. Level 1 revives do nothing, at any level. 4* gems, 5* gems, 5* shards, 4-5* sigs. Literally anything other than lvl 1 revive. And literally is a better price than what you suggested. Do ypu people think we're made of glory and units, what?
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Level 1 revives made sense back in the perfect block days, but not anymore.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Hey Guys,

And why have you made yourself unmentionable on the forum? Is that the transparency that was stated in old forums?
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Hey Guys,

With a month+ worth of bugs the player base shouldn't have to use their resources to get back what they spent to overcome the flaws within the game.

The unit store deals are garbage; $150 for 1 t4b is absurd. Constructive feed back, that is too much for t4b, when in the past that they have been sold for far less.

Level 1 alliance revives are a complete waste. Constructive feedback, alliance revives/pots should be sold half off through out June.

Imo, this shows the game team put little thought into showing the player base any appreciation.

Thanks for the gold realm though....
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Hey Guys,

I think a good way to put alliance revives in glory store is to have a limit of 3 per 48 hrs since many alliance can run war and map 5 within that time period i'd say thats about the average revive use within 2 days

• Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Hey Guys,

Change revives.

Not enough health for level 60 summoners with champs at 18K health.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Kabam Miike wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Really, you guys need constructive criticism on this fantastic Idea. A group of baboons could give all the imput you need. I feel like you never even play this game. Any player over 200k rating knows what a joke these are:

1: Go back to pre 12.0 ( I know never going to happen, although that was the best part of this game in the 2 years I've played it.)
    2: 5/5 level 2 revives for 280 glory would at least been a bone
    3: How about more 4* arena bonuses like the 2x and 3x.
    4: Increase ways to obtain t2a other than dropping a mortgage payment on LOL
    5: If you are going to give XP bonus then it's time to take up max level to 70 and allow us to get more mastery.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    SlySly wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

And why have you made yourself unmentionable on the forum? Is that the transparency that was stated in old forums?

@Kabam Miike

Testing
    EDIT: add quotation marks (") before Kabam and after Miike. His username won't show up in list of suggestions/matches but you can tag him this way
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Give every player a generic 5* awakening gem.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Give every player a generic 5* awakening gem.

Hehe.. What he said. I agree 100%. But generic.. Too rare. Make it a class Awakening gem like the 12.0 compensations.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Cable wrote: »
    Actually and one more thing. A leadership change for the game team because obviously the current leadership in place isn't cutting it in the eyes of many summoners including myself.

This point is huge. Truly needed at this point.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Hey Guys,

How about use the same limits and time refresh as other potions? Or at the very least one or the other. One per aq? I'm guessing the logic behind that is we used to get that in the milestone. But we never used to get level 4 singles in the milestones so I don't quite get the point. At times it seems you guys are hell bent on taking away people's ability to play for free at a certain level even though every attempt seems to have back fired and actually hurt profitability. Maybe that's just outside looking in.

As far as price a level 4 single health is 100 units and costs 260 glory(first buy). A level 2 revive is 180 units so you guys are putting the value of level 1 just over 100 units. It's not a bargain but as far as in game purchases it seems on scale. For me personally the pricing seems fair enough. Let's just expand that purchase to five or have it refresh daily and I think most people will be happy.

• Options
    cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Cable wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Oh and also I didn't even get in to the joke of XP bonus. The majority of players in the game have been at max level 60 for almost a year and a half. Please take that to the team in your Tuesday meeting tomorrow.

XP boost is really good for us, the players who've only started playing few months ago.