**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So we waited for............................

Comments

• Joey0480 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike what do you think of the comments?

Getting lots of great feedback for the team. I'll be making sure they get to see it all, but at the same time want to remind you all that there is still 3 more weeks of cool stuff planned. We haven't announced it all yet, but there is a sneak peek of what's to come over on our blog here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-appreciation-event-week-1/
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    1 revive a week? That's garbage.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Joey0480 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike what do you think of the comments?

Getting lots of great feedback for the team. I'll be making sure they get to see it all, but at the same time want to remind you all that there is still 3 more weeks of cool stuff planned. We haven't announced it all yet, but there is a sneak peek of what's to come over on our blog here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-appreciation-event-week-1/

Thanks Miike. Wondering if we will see Rifts. That's always a hit. :)
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    "Week 4 Preview – Trade Potions & Special 7 Day Login Calendar
    Trade five Level 1 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potion and three Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 3 Alliance Quest Health Potion during this week!"

Are you kidding us??? Trade five lvl 1, 250 hp pots for one 1200 hp pot. So we lose 50 health? And then we can trade three 1200 hp pots for one 3000 hp pot, so we lose 600 hp.

You think you are being generous here? Maybe you think we have a 15 item usage limit in AQ so this benefits us? Now we can use fewer pots to get almost the same amount of health. My god you guys are dense.

Only Kabam could butcher a customer appreciation event this badly.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wow so weeks 2 through 4 don't really sound like anything much either. I do appreciate the heads up so that expectations are kept in line
  • Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Wow so weeks 2 through 4 don't really sound like anything much either. I do appreciate the heads up so that expectations are kept in line

There is more than what's been listed. Those are just a quick preview of what's in store.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

There is more than what's been listed. Those are just a quick preview of what's in store.

That quick preview is just more **** that we don't need or want
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Looking forward to the calendar in the last week ... Only that for now

It is what it is at this point miike. I don't envy your job. I will just say, you can put lipstick on a pig......

The gold will help me rank 4 my drax so silver lining. Nothing I have read so far gives me back the dozens of items I used playing through the bugs
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310

I hope so kabam mike im quite happy with it.hoping for any awakening gem event in week4 or 3
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Sooooo....we have to do more work....for compensation?
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122

To utilize my previous movie reference Miike, if the preview is bad the movie is going to be horrible as well. As nothing previewed or listed addresses compensation that is equivalent to the issues. Bigger question? Had any of these issues occurred would we even have had an Appreciation Month?
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    They added **** to the unit store , really nice touch Kabam!
    **going to look and see if there is ANOTHER Seatin video**
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

If you really do have other things planned, you should be talking about them SOON (now) because what you have released so far is so lackluster the community is going to lose it.
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Kabam pls stop disappointing us , I forgot when was the last time something good happened in this game . Cheap no use prizes what to do of Xperia boost at level 60 . Total ****
  • Guys come on quit trying to diss on Kabam I'm sure they're just trying the best they can and I'm sure they'll make it up .sure they might mess up sometimes but that's ok!! Everyone messes up all the time right . They're really trying for 2 and a half years for this game and it still stands to this very day we stand should be thankful that this game is still here
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Guys come on quit trying to diss on Kabam I'm sure they're just trying the best they can and I'm sure they'll make it up .sure they might mess up sometimes but that's ok!! Everyone messes up all the time right . They're really trying for 2 and a half years for this game and it still stands to this very day we stand should be thankful that this game is still here

I'm sure this is sarcasm!
    Guys come on quit trying to diss on Kabam I'm sure they're just trying the best they can and I'm sure they'll make it up .sure they might mess up sometimes but that's ok!! Everyone messes up all the time right . They're really trying for 2 and a half years for this game and it still stands to this very day we stand should be thankful that this game is still here

are you serious?
  • I'm being serious :/
    Lmfao @week 3's "sneak peak".....I like others have WAY too much to say...but between the risk at getting banned and it falling on deaf ears anyway....not even gonna bother..

I truly would love to meet the people that sit around and conjure up this stuff. Calling this "appreciation" is beyond deplorable....

It does kinda feel like ripping wings off a fly and we are the fly. Like they had a good laugh when deciding to f with us
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    Pls dont disapoint us Kabam!
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2017

Ok, go tell your dev team to please play the gane before they decide to give out things. Every single thing mentioned in this preview is pathetic. Glory earning is made harder due to increase AI speed and recovery since 12 (the exact point I noticed this is the exact point I lost any trust in your company) especially in aQ/AW and now you want us to spend that on 1 LVL 1 REVIVE and not only that, 1 PER WEEK AT THAT COST?! You have to be kidding everyone here. Trading 5 potions for 1 potion ? AT THESE COSTS OF POTIONS WITH THIS AI RECOVERY?! Mike, I know it's not your fault. You're just the middle man. But I swear to God you're working with the most deluded group of people I have ever seen in my life. Drop the lvl 1 revive and give lvl 3 at least for the same price, increase gold in realms (which are made redundant by following weeks gold boosts anyway), increase quantity of purchasable potions and revives with glory, put the same potions and revives on sale, fix the evade/insta attack bug that for some reason not a single person of your team has ever commented on despite numerous threads on this subject, lower AI speed to what it was (if you have any decency left in your company), recompensate the lost units-potions-revives with at least 60% of their prices for at least a month and hand some out, recompensate lost arena time accordingly ( so accordingly, not 200 4* shards for ppl that lost Voodoo) and then maaaybe I'll consider investing in the game. Maaaaybe.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    OK... I have ragged on you in previous posts, so to be constructive, here is what you could do to start really "appreciating" us:

Global Boosts- throw out your "weekly" system. Have all boosts ON for the 4 weeks. BCs, Gold, Health, Attack, and XP. This will benefit everyone unlike your selective approach

Week 2- It's Mastery week... so guys that have masteries set and all unlocked are left out. Maybe add something to a few masteries? Extended fury is 2secs longer... WP heals more this week....something like this.

Week 3- ALL Donations should be upped NOT just UNITs

Week 4- You can make this week spectacular by not messing up that 7 day calendar. It better be bloody epic. Thousands of units worth of stuff to make up for the thousands we have spent on your borked game in the last 60 days.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    is it that hard 2 at least give us a 4s generic awakening gem n some 4s generic sig stones.. is it going to break the kabam bank????? i dont think so cmon
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57

Pssst *poke*. Red shards!
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    I really appreciate this, gonna jump into those story quests so i can lvl up quick and earn more gold with those boosts, even if i have to fight through the insane amount of lag. Cant wait to start using all my glory to buy that lvl 1 revive too, i was tired of getting it from milestones. Means more when u gotta pay for something, u value it even more. Who cares if its once a week, everyone gets through AQ and AW without losing any champs, even if u face tons of lag. I think I speak for everyone when i say we all APPRECIATE what y'all have given us here. Hopefully we get more ****......Scrap, i meant scrap. Now i just gotta figure out if i should save that revive for AQ/AW. What to do...what to do. Hmmm.