**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your hauls from 7.4!(your friendly neighborhood brag post)

13»

Comments

• Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Still working on it. Two paths to go.

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Completion rewards went wellish. Duped Nimrod from a featured and duped Knull from the Nexus but then got a 2nd skill AG when I don't even need the first (Jabari only unduped skill). Exploration went less well. All the Nexus crystals were junk and got my least wanted class rankup gem, cosmic.

Could have been worse and not had any options but that's a lot of stones into a champ I'm not super crazy about. Ah well, he'll help finish one of the Abyss challenges easier and get catalysts to rank someone I really want to.

Can I ask why you r4’ed knull unless you got a cosmic gem (since you already had herc at r4). But even then you could’ve ranked corvus
    I stated in the post that I got a cosmic gem. I'd also rather set my house on fire than rank Corvus.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 611 ★★★

• Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    My luck had been in the “might just quit” dumps for a very long time, so I decided to give 7.4 a go. Not only did I enjoy the Kang boss fight, but the rewards for completing some content FINALLY felt worth the effort.

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    So happy I went for regular crystals instead of features.

• Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 138 ★★

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Finally got around to finishing exploration….

(Nick Fury went rank 4)
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    My post got deleted so Ill put this here:
    Mutant AG(forgot to Screenshot)
    2nd worst gem:

Nexuses:

New r4(explanation on why it isnt Ronin when that post comes back):

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

How do you like Chavez. She seems pretty fun so far unduped for me. She crushed some paths in 7.4 for me , the ones where you drain power after every special attack.
  • Options

2nd worst gem:

Nexuses:

Why not ronin? This is your 2nd now right , first was prestige' ish rank up.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

2nd worst gem:

Nexuses:

@Texas_11 ill say it here since that thread is in the abyss

I spent a good two hours debating between the two. Benefits of Ronin are he is crazy with suicides and I love using him.

Unfortunately, I just dont get the same use out of him without suicides. I turned off suicides and dont plan on returning so as a result his damage is significantly worse.

That wasnt the deciding factor though, Battlegrounds was. Ronin really isnt that good for BG’s, but Nick forces timeouts on defense and can be a pesky defender but also an incredible attacker. And BG’s is half the reason I am still playing. They excite me soo much.

I am in a map 6 ally rn so prestige doesnt matter, or I would have saved for Shang.

The final deciding factor was the fact that Nick was my most used skill champ in 7.4 as a 5* over my other r3s like KP, Moleman, DDHK, and Ronin.

It hurt not to rank Ronin but it was the right decision for me.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

2nd worst gem:

Nexuses:

I spent a good two hours debating between the two. Benefits of Ronin are he is crazy with suicides and I love using him.

Unfortunately, I just dont get the same use out of him without suicides. I turned off suicides and dont plan on returning so as a result his damage is significantly worse.

That wasnt the deciding factor though, Battlegrounds was. Ronin really isnt that good for BG’s, but Nick forces timeouts on defense and can be a pesky defender but also an incredible attacker. And BG’s is half the reason I am still playing. They excite me soo much.

I am in a map 6 ally rn so prestige doesnt matter, or I would have saved for Shang.

The final deciding factor was the fact that Nick was my most used skill champ in 7.4 as a 5* over my other r3s like KP, Moleman, DDHK, and Ronin.

Actually I cut off suicides for good as well and ronin was a potential rank 4 and the damage without them on is night and day.

BG is a good goal to works towards and makes me more interested in my fury, although Shang chi is still top runner at the moment!

Awesome to hear you were still getting use out of your 5*!

Thanks for the good explanation .
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

2nd worst gem:

Nexuses:

Actually I cut off suicides for good as well and ronin was a potential rank 4 and the damage without them on is night and day.

BG is a good goal to works towards and makes me more interested in my fury, although Shang chi is still top runner at the moment!

Awesome to hear you were still getting use out of your 5*!

Thanks for the good explanation .
    Nice! Shang Chi is sweet, i loved using him in Carina’s Challengers. So smooth.