**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who here has received bounty mission compensation?

Apparently, not everyone was affected and some alliances just didn’t trigger missions during the timeframe of the supposed bug. I’m just curious to see which alliances/how many actually were affected and received something.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    46 views and no one? Interesting
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I viewed...did not get comp.
  • Options
    Me too, raganator
  • Options
    140 views and no one
  • Options
    We got comp 120k valour 500 5*shards same 4* some gold and iso. Basically all the rewards we would of gotten if we'd run each quest every time it triggerd
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We got comp 120k valour 500 5*shards same 4* some gold and iso. Basically all the rewards we would of gotten if we'd run each quest every time it triggerd

I got 250k valor,Else I didn't receive "that" compensation
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    No compensation received, no missions during 3 day period in question....plenty of activity within the alliance
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    250k valor a couple weeks ago.
    Thought everyone got it.
    Even my second account got it that is in a dead ally.
  • Options
    Stewman wrote: »
    250k valor a couple weeks ago.
    Thought everyone got it.
    Even my second account got it that is in a dead ally.

Everyone received that. There was additional compensation issued out to select alliances.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Received compensation.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited November 2017
    No compensation received, no missions during 3 day period in question....plenty of activity within the alliance

Same here. We just triggered our first valor quest over the last 3 or 4 days...maybe longer Also an active alliance.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Never got anything personally, I think a couple of members got it a couple of times. It's broken or people just aren't doing it enough, besides the rewards are pretty bad