**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best 10$ I ever spent

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    R4 that man right away.

Congratulations.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    Damn. Seeing this after pulling 6 3*s and 2 4*s from 8 cavs. Pain.
    My misery aside, congrats op, that's some insane luck...
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Go buy yourself a lottery ticket!
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Best $10 I spent was on a few BABA calls at $0.03 (each per 100) 2 weeks ago, 2 days before they went up 8,500%. But I guess spending $10 for a virtual item that you don't own and has zero real world value works too.
    Solswerd said:

Solswerd said:

Best $10 I spent was on a few BABA calls at $0.03 (each per 100) 2 weeks ago, 2 days before they went up 8,500%. But I guess spending $10 for a virtual item that you don't own and has zero real world value works too.

Ummmm...okay. This is the equivalent of somebody posting that they beat 7.4, and someone responding with "My Dad just beat cancer, but congrats on your fake video game victory...". But hey, at least you got to brag....
    Maybe my post was above your head, but the point was that if the best $10 he ever spent was on a virtu mobile game with zero value, then he might need to rethink his spending habits. Had the title been best $10 spent in MCOC, then that would be different.
    It wasn't above my head, my point was that the victories and failures posted about here on this forum about a mobile game are likely in the context of the game. Of course, none of that means anything in comparison to real life. You might want to also take into account that when someone posts about the "best $10 they ever spent" or "this is the best day ever" on here, it is likely just hyperbole....not meant to be literal. Your post just came across as a weird brag.
    And your post is coming off reading of ignorance, but then again this is chat so harder to read between the lines sometimes. But if you took an obvious sarcastic comment to the point of this unnecessary back and forth, that's on you. Next time, I'll try not to be so subtle on my sarcasm to avoid things flying over your head.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

Solswerd said:

Ummmm...okay. This is the equivalent of somebody posting that they beat 7.4, and someone responding with "My Dad just beat cancer, but congrats on your fake video game victory...". But hey, at least you got to brag....
    Maybe my post was above your head, but the point was that if the best $10 he ever spent was on a virtu mobile game with zero value, then he might need to rethink his spending habits. Had the title been best $10 spent in MCOC, then that would be different.
    It wasn't above my head, my point was that the victories and failures posted about here on this forum about a mobile game are likely in the context of the game. Of course, none of that means anything in comparison to real life. You might want to also take into account that when someone posts about the "best $10 they ever spent" or "this is the best day ever" on here, it is likely just hyperbole....not meant to be literal. Your post just came across as a weird brag.
    And your post is coming off reading of ignorance, but then again this is chat so harder to read between the lines sometimes. But if you took an obvious sarcastic comment to the point of this unnecessary back and forth, that's on you. Next time, I'll try not to be so subtle on my sarcasm to avoid things flying over your head.
    To be fair, had you initially responded to my post with "it was sarcasm", which can be difficult to discern in printed form, I would of responded with "fair enough" and moved on. But your initial response was that you took the OP literally, hence my response.
    Speaking as someone who has pretty much 100% agreed with all of your other posts on here, I have no axe to grind with you. Peace.

Solswerd said:

Maybe you could let people spend their money how they want
    I
    Solswerd said:

Solswerd said:

Solswerd said:

To be fair, had you initially responded to my post with "it was sarcasm", which can be difficult to discern in printed form, I would of responded with "fair enough" and moved on. But your initial response was that you took the OP literally, hence my response.
    Speaking as someone who has pretty much 100% agreed with all of your other posts on here, I have no axe to grind with you. Peace.
    Fair enough :)
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Seen better
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Vance2_jr said:

ShadowOG said:

Seen better

Read better.
    Speak better
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

Do you know where you are? MCOC Forums. Maybe use context clues and don't take everything so literally...🤷‍♂️
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Well that not gonna age well since the nature of forums is somewhat different

Edit:- I was right 😂
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Doesnt knull need suicides/dupe

Edit: not need, but benefit from to the point where you’d want dupe/suicides before you r3ed / r4ed
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Polygon said:

Doesnt knull need suicides/dupe

Edit: not need, but benefit from to the point where you’d want dupe/suicides before you r3ed / r4ed

No.
    Dupe only makes him rampup a bit faster and make him a annoying defender, plus some utility vs Regen