**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bear with me summoners I just want to express my thanks to Kabam

Just finished 7.4 completion, I remember taking down grandmaster spending close to 2k units and I am avg f2p player not much skilled. I am very happy and contended with the design on new bosses in Act 7. Gwenmaster Kang and superior Kang, enjoyed all the fights. Could takedown Superior kang with 5 team revives. With the past few months filled with bugs and issues it felt like I was done with mcoc but this new design of Act 7 breathed fresh air into the game. Thank you Kabam for such a good design of ccontent. Even Avg skilled players could complete the content of Act 7. Looking forward for such fight designs in future. Thanks again, I am not gonna complain about bugs for atleast few months now πŸ˜‚.

Let me post my crystal pulls, I rarely visit forums πŸ˜…

Picked psycho man, got maxed out clair already and I am fan of new characters

Used on my colossus (fav) and took him to rank 3

Comments

• RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136 β˜…
    Yeah, I wish Pycho Mans buff was actually noteworthy, since I think Psycho Man is one of the more unique characters in the game. Maybe he'll be like Gamora and get buffed again.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Superior Kang is the most fun I’ve had in a boss fight. Didn’t want it to end.

The rest are annoying and terrible.
  • Super_Gamer_Boy518Super_Gamer_Boy518 Posts: 73 β˜…
    Probably should have picked Claire but you do you.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Damn huge mistake made there. I have a maxed 5 star Claire and rank 3 Claire. Even a Rank 2 Claire has a huge significant change over a rank 5….
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Icing on the cake is that even your profile pic is Claire
  • BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 58 β˜…
    Sorry for awakening a long back post but after ignoring Claire from nexus that day in March 2022, it is today I pulled her, that too from daily paragon crystal. Needed her many times but after finishing all conteny I got her now :neutral:

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Awesome luck with your daily crystal pull. I only had 2 champs from daily paragon crystals in nearly 8 months…