**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s Optimal sig for nimrod?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
^^
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★

For his utility - 1
    For his damage - the higher the better

This is correct.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Agree with 1 for utility. For damage, at 1 you get 10%, and at 81 you get 20.05%, for potency and duration of special attacks. So at 80ish and higher it's a nice bonus to your attacks, but once you reach somewhere around that point you may have other Tech champions that will benefit more from sig stones. My Nimrod is around 110 and I have stopped giving him sig stones for now for this reason.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Shepard69 said:

200 is optimal

Not everyone has the resources or money to get every champ to 200.
    Besides, some champions scale poorly and aren't worth it
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

For his utility - 1

This is correct.
    Doesnt higher sig mean the utility duration lasts longer too like the energize?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Wicket329 said:

For his utility - 1

This is correct.
    Doesnt higher sig mean the utility duration lasts longer too like the energize?
    Yes, it applies to all of his effects that trigger from Nimrod throwing special attacks. But I consider a lengthy energize buff (and energy vulnerability passive) to be facets of his damage. Thus, higher sig benefits damage.

Unblockable specials in Eradicator and increased protocol charge acquisition rate against Mutants are fully unlocked at sig 1. Those are the utility aspects of his signature ability.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Shepard69 said:

200 is optimal

Not everyone has the resources or money to get every champ to 200.
    Besides, some champions scale poorly and aren't worth it
    That wasn`t part of the question/equation thou.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    For Optimal id say I think is 200 for all champs. I could be wrong. For value mine feels good at about 80.