**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delve into Temporal Heist Rifts with Black Cat this April!

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

These rewards worked last year when Purgatory came out, then the rewards were considered good, at least for me, also in the month of Jabari panther, but now I'm so ahead than what I was, and I bet so many more ppl, so these rewards are bad now

This is the first time every that 6-Star Rank 4 materials have been included in a side event! I think that's definitely an improvement.
    Except in order to get that you have to pray rng gods will give you those r4 materials so in a way it's not really improvement lol
    It's in the Solo Objectives. We chose to keep the rifts around with their random rewards, but moved the juiciest rewards to Objectives so that you can't miss out on them.
    @Kabam Miike is there a typo in the Mastermind objectives? There are two lots of 9K t5b and I’m kinda assuming one of those is the matching 9K T6b for the 9K T3A
    Not a typo!

T6B is not included in the rewards for these objectives.
    Then why not just say 18k t5b frags for the mastermind
    Probably because it’s 2 separate objectives that give 9K T5B
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

H3t3r said:

These rewards worked last year when Purgatory came out, then the rewards were considered good, at least for me, also in the month of Jabari panther, but now I'm so ahead than what I was, and I bet so many more ppl, so these rewards are bad now

This is the first time every that 6-Star Rank 4 materials have been included in a side event! I think that's definitely an improvement.
    Except in order to get that you have to pray rng gods will give you those r4 materials so in a way it's not really improvement lol
    It's in the Solo Objectives. We chose to keep the rifts around with their random rewards, but moved the juiciest rewards to Objectives so that you can't miss out on them.
    @Kabam Miike is there a typo in the Mastermind objectives? There are two lots of 9K t5b and I’m kinda assuming one of those is the matching 9K T6b for the 9K T3A
    Not a typo!

I was under the assumption The mastermind rewards are bunch in 1 objective. Like you complete the objective and you get all the rewards at once.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Not a typo!

I was under the assumption The mastermind rewards are bunch in 1 objective. Like you complete the objective and you get all the rewards at once.

There’s a screenshot of it in the post :)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Not a typo!

There’s a screenshot of it in the post :)
    😶
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @Kabam Miike
    When it comes to "Claws For Alarm Crystal Shads" there is no proper information of how much value we are getting all we can see is 1K + 1K -> 2K total from Solo Objectives
    And as per the picture posted the Solo Event contains 9 levels in which the last level is just a pfp. So the only source of to get them is with 8 levels of it. Can we get a detailed info the total value of those shards we get with this month

• TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    and one more thing - One Quest will be unlocked per week
    I assume that one quest refers to all the 4 ages modern to bronze unlock at the same day
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The rifts themselves are fine. Always loved those.

The rewards on the other hand are meh. Seems to be a standard month. I guess not every month can be amazing but upping some of the amounts would be nice.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Will the temporal lockpicks cross difficulty levels and weeks?

i.e. can I save them all for say week 4 of legendary difficulty and pick up as many 6* sig stones as possible?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hate the temporal rifts format or whatever it is, not a fan of the side quest costing energy too....
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    Is the 7 entries per week or total for the whole 4 weeks?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Ah i didn't see that part 🙈.
  • No parece tan malo el evento, ojala saquen un evento para cambiar gemas del despertar de 6* asi como el de diciembre para poder optar por la que realmente necesito.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Dragster said:

Earlier there used to be Featured 5* hero crystal in rifts!, now the rift rewards are kinda average

That was in the Redroom Rifts!
    Pulled Longshot 2x out of that featured :D

That was in May 2020
    Wow… long time ago

• Sooo Exited!! need me some 5* awakening gems for my r4 5* ikaris and sersi! Especially my 5* cap marvel
  • Oh... Damn. Didnt see that was a typo. Way to let my hopes up
  • Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    How many Claw and Alarm shards can you get? No totals are specified, and there doesn't seem to be a weekly calendar either...
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    edited April 2022
    Will dr.strange get buff in may ?
  • HaloRatHaloRat Posts: 5
    wait so each difficulty of the sq has a 7 entry limit or, each sq has an entry of 7 regardless of difficulty
  • I wish moon knight got a buff. I got his five star and he's duped.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Amazing human slash genius
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Whilst I agree, it’s cool it’s been included, but the RNG nature of the event means I’ll very likely just get t4cc from every run. All RNG based side events screw me over so this is not exciting for me. The last RNG driven SQ I got 1k 6* shards from the whole event. Crystals (champs and materials) are RNg enough. Event rewards should never be RNG driven.
    That's why they have the lock picks. You are guaranteed to get at least some things you want. But I've never been a fan of rifts for all the reasons you name. RNG isn't my friend.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

Amazing human slash genius

NINE-NINE!
    My respect for the entire Kabam staff and team just quadrupled