**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

FYI - Best Attack Synergy Team

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
I just noticed the best synergy attack team is -
  1. Antman (4* or 5*) +6% Attack
  2. Superior Ironman
  3. Yellow Jacket(4*) +10% Attack +4% Health
  4. Yellow Jacket(5*) +10% Attack +4% Health

Attack 26% + 8% Health

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    What about beast (5*), beast (4*), Yj, SIM.

You get a flat 4% attack and health boost plus an extra 30% attack boost while you have a combo that is at or higher than 15

Thats 8% more attack but 4% less health than the team you posted above. Not as good if you need that extra flat attack boost to get to 2k attack for LOL but if your champion's attack is high enough for a 4% boost to put them over 2k this team gives a better boost
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »

You get a flat 4% attack and health boost plus an extra 30% attack boost while you have a combo that is at or higher than 15

Thats 8% more attack but 4% less health than the team you posted above. Not as good if you need that extra flat attack boost to get to 2k attack for LOL but if your champion's attack is high enough for a 4% boost to put them over 2k this team gives a better boost

I don't think the Beast one stacks and those "during battle" synergies don't affect the enrage timers which is the main use for synergies like these anyway.

I use the only OP talks about all the time as it works much better than the normal one and idk why people don't know or use this one more than the normal 24% one as it also has Health to go with it.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Scottryan wrote: »

I don't think the Beast one stacks and those "during battle" synergies don't affect the enrage timers which is the main use for synergies like these anyway.

I use the only OP talks about all the time as it works much better than the normal one and idk why people don't know or use this one more than the normal 24% one as it also has Health to go with it.

Beast one does stack. Its not a unique synergy. And i know it doesnt give attack for enrage timers, its just a higher attack team than the one listed above