**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Quality of Life Improvements coming in v35.0

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Awesome. Especially the Gem selection. That's been an issue for some time. Keep up the good work!

Been asking for this on the surveys for so long! Amazing.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Kabam Zero = Hero

From Zero to hero, that's what I always say
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Wait, energy overfill is huge. Honestly never expected that to be added in. Team select is also great, I've actually been thinking about exactly that over the past couple weeks.

As far as crystal screen navigation, I thought this was already a thing? I've done this a lot when buying crystals in bulk and having to swap between 10s and 5s, or am I misunderstanding the change?

This has been asked by a lot of people already, but what are the odds of implementing a Quick Help button in arenas, or even an option to turn off arena help entirely? Ever since the Quick Fill button was added I've been skipping out entirely on pressing help now and that saves me incredible amounts of time.

Also, would it be possible to add a seconds timer on effects listed in the pause screen during fights? Bit of help for people trying to math it out.

Overall an amazing update.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 481 ★★★
    Bravo!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    This is great, thanks for adding all of these
  • Options
    fitenitefitenite Posts: 17

Zero is back again - wow! Great work!

Does that mean that I could use 3x full refills and have 210 Energie all at once? Amazing stuff

"While at or above the cap, energy will not be gained over time and you won’t be able to continue to use more items."

Sounds like, if your energy cap is 70, you can only use refills if your energy is 69 or below.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    fitenite said:

Zero is back again - wow! Great work!

Does that mean that I could use 3x full refills and have 210 Energie all at once? Amazing stuff

"While at or above the cap, energy will not be gained over time and you won’t be able to continue to use more items."

Sounds like, if your energy cap is 70, you can only use refills if your energy is 69 or below.
    If you're above your cap, you won't gain Energy over time and you won't be able to use more Refills. Otherwise people would keep using them until they're all in the overflow.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Crystal screen nav. That's the one that makes me happy.
  • Options
    EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    With how much energy seems to be turning into a premium resource, the overfill especially is a nice addition. Well done, @Kabam Zero
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

By the way , @DNA3000 , without me being facetious , is it possible that this affects the game economy? Or are game energy only in place to restrict progress in one mode and encourage participation in others?

There will of course be some impact, but the short version is that I think the net material impact will be low, while the gains to the game in terms of happier players will vastly outweigh any possible economic impacts due to the change.

The biggest impact will probably be the period when players are leveling up, and that's a place where we want players to be accelerating through the game anyway. Moreover, we get a full energy refill when we level up for a reason: the original design intent was to give players a nice boost to encourage them to continue playing. The energy cap was, in a sense, interfering with that design intent all this time, and this change basically gives players what they were always supposed to have but just never fully got.

I think no change is *purely* QoL: they all impact the game, sometimes in miniscule amounts (arena fill speeds up arena grinders, increasing scores and increasing the net amount of battlechips and units players can extract from the arena). But the impact from QoL changes is small enough that the quality of life benefits swamp those otherwise small effects. I think this is a perfect example of such a change. Its economic impact is tiny, but its quality of life benefits are large in comparison.

Keep in mind the primary way the game monetizes itself is by first making a game experience people actually want to have. QoL improvements do have a return on investment, they are just invisible ones.
  • Options
    Omg, these changes are so wonderful, especially switching the rank-up gems.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Holy, these are some anazing changes, especially team select, synergy rarity and rank up gem selection
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Awesome changes
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Holy, these are some anazing changes, especially team select, synergy rarity and rank up gem selection

paimful
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Kabam zero is the hero we don't deserve ❤️
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Awesome!!! I've been requesting two of these changes (Crystal Menu and Replay button for 100% Quests) for the last couple of YEARS so all I can say is well done! I'm glad Kabam finally has someone who loves QOL changes and does their best to get them added to the game on a regular basis. Thanks Kabam Zero and the programmers who worked on this!
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Awesome and long waited changes! hopefully things like mastery presets or % based health pots can come into the contest one day.
  • Options
    SaranSaran Posts: 11
    Kabam it would be helpful if you can show the energy each ally member has when running aq. This would be helpful to tag members with max energy and complete map at the earliest
  • Options
    Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Posts: 31
    These are all steps in the right direction.
  • Options
    RE: Energy Overfill

Those asking about applying multiple FULL Energy, that tab doesn’t have the slider for selecting how many, only the Small Energy one does.

As for Small Energy, it looks like 6 will be the maximum you could apply at a time. The sample pic had more available in inventory, but the “+” symbol was grayed out when the current count was at 6.

And for newer players, so leveling up your Summoner Level (from your XP) will basically be treated as the system giving you an automatic Full Energy, so that will also result in overfill of your Energy ? That'd be great for those players. So many times people near the next level will have just used a Refill and then couple fights later their XP hits the mark for leveling up.

**Question about Alliance Energy Help is a good one. Do Helps get treated as getting energy “over time” (wouldn’t overfill), or could those be treated like refills and be able to go into overfill ?
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a well written update. Good day to you!
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Forget about Herc...

Kabam Zero: The People's Champion
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    That energy cap change... I've wanted that one thing for so long...
    I'm so happy that change is being added after all these years.
    I mean I'm happy for all of them, but that one change was the one I have been looking forward to for years.