**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Greetings Summoners,

For those that have conquered every challenge that the Contest has to offer those that have obtained the title of Thronebreaker, a new Campaign Progression level is on its way!

Much like Cavalier was when Thronbreaker was introduced, we are in a similar state where a newly ordained Thronebreaker is in a wildly different space than those that have 100% completed all content that is available in the game, which is why we believe it’s a great time to introduce you to the next title!

Become a Paragon!

The new “Paragon” title is on its way next month! This step beyond Thronebreaker will offer its own set of perks and challenges and is tailored to those that have climbed every mountain in the Battlerealm.

Requirements

To obtain the designation of Paragon, you must complete Act 7 Chapter 4, and have 3x Rank 4 6-Star Champions in your Roster.

When we said that this is for those that have done everything, we meant it!

While we wanted this next progression level to be a challenge to obtain, it was also important to us that we did not put this out of reach for skilled Summoners that choose not to purchase 6-Star Rank 4 Materials, and that this remains accessible (though difficult) for all Summoners to obtain, regardless of their monetary investments.

With that in mind, we made sure that on day 1, it was possible to do for a Summoner that has:
  • Completed all of the Story Content in-game
  • Completed all of last year’s Summer of Pain objectives
  • Completed Carina’s Challenges (Volumes 1 and 2),
  • Plays in a higher tier competitive Alliance
  • Purchased the Unit offer at the end of Act 7 Chapter 4
Again, we want to reiterate that this is meant to be a difficult title to obtain, but we wanted to ensure that we’re making a road for all Summoners to make their way to Paragon.

More Chances to Obtain T3A and T6B:

The rarest resources to obtain for those seeking to empower their 6-Stars to Rank 4 are Tier 3 Alpha and Tier 6 Basic Catalysts. These rare resources are available in difficult content, but some of you may have missed some of that content or did not purchase the 7.4 Exploration Bundle.

Never fear, because an Eternity of Pain is near! A new event will be starting soon and will help Thronebreakers obtain materials that will help them add more Rank 4 Materials to their inventories.

There will also be Objectives exclusively available to Summoners that have already obtained the title of Paragon!

The Benefits

Like progression levels that were added before it, the list of benefits and content for Paragon is likely to grow, but at launch, you can expect:
  • Updated Daily and 4-Hour Crystals
  • Updated Weekly Login Calendar
  • Special offers tailored to this progression level
  • Exclusive objectives for the Eternity of Pain
  • An updated Monthly Calendar (will start in June)
More Info on the contents of Crystals and Calendar coming soon!

Coming Soon!

Paragon will launch with v35.0, which is scheduled to release in the first week of May. Update to the latest release as soon as possible to enjoy these additions right away!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    This is absolutely ridiculous. With many just getting their first rank 4 6* you are already throwing out a new title requiring 3 of them. More proof this company only cares about those that spend the most in game!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko how long do you think you’ll be in the tb boat? I’m getting my first r4 god knows when.

I guess one positive is that this will inevitably lead to more opportunities to get r4 mats
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★

benshb said:

Wow. So it's really the death of FTP.

This seems a little dramatic.. FTP players can get about 75% of the way there before today. You have to work a little more, what’s the big deal?
    I was a bit fast with that thought, already edited myself
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

benshb said:

Wow. So it's really the death of FTP.

This seems a little dramatic.. FTP players can get about 75% of the way there before today. You have to work a little more, what’s the big deal?
    I was a bit fast with that thought, already edited myself
    That’s fair :)