**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the BEST BLEED Champion?

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
This is not an easy question imo. Because all bleeders are not created equal. Some have devastating bleeds, but are capped. Some can stack to the roof. Some have absolutely blistering bleed Specials.

But who is the Best?

Who is the BEST BLEED Champion? 156 votes

X23
16%
winterthurCrys23danielmaththetaman23GbSarkarSaiyanMegaVoltsUndeadProphetManiacalMeScottryanadqqedfyvrGruftyMagrailothosTeddersbm3eppsMac_TellthemIAMtuposacphydrogohardMiniKnight321 25 votes
Black Panther
7%
BigPoppaCBONESpinoBullybreedRiise81ChovnerNightCrackerPrash1stWVPride91MrjboydUsername6435MundM 11 votes
Gwenpool
35%
DNA3000RotmgmoddyMasterSmokeVdh2008Whododo872VavasourCableShrimkinsCarmel1Haji_SaabSpity68mum_m2CapWW2SteelCurtainMUTvg2782Dexman1349Adamdrt2006HeroBoltsyJmoneysteckcyp82 55 votes
Archangel
21%
AtlasTheLazyKingDeadbyrd9Primmer79Superman69AloofjalapenioOsteotomeFilmScorpionKALIZOArtoriasMasterTroller42GNASTYvinniegainzKingsamNanimal79SgtAnime1_ASDF_G0311Apex1212DadouSan 33 votes
Guillotine
1%
Jwallace25aryafard 2 votes
Captain America WW2
0%
Nexus_UY_Scuti 1 vote
Blade
13%
RagamugginGunnerDHCVoLtCYNDRDBODYDrOctavius2_2Hulk_77JamesMTrinadsDanicb94XillymanZane22Ravenrob_33Jonrdz1RotellypisceanDeadpool_42422112ChimpMaledracHzoriSkp2010Noob1980 21 votes
Other
5%
Fluffydragon2Erza_ScarletTorTinxDGreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUSZenioThebgjmwhitaker 8 votes

Comments

• Archangel
    Just bleed? Add in AA's poison and neurotoxins and its him.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Other
    Hawkeye bleed better than CA WW2
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited November 2017
    Blade
    You guys have severely under estimated medusa with infinite bleed. Blade is the closet 2nd
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    edited November 2017
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool's bleed is Insane but m not sure about Blade Also, Wolverine can stack Bleed upto 5-6
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    My Apologies for leaving Hawkeye off the list. Duh.

Hemorrhage may have the most Overall bleed damage over time?

Dunno. I would have to compare the stats page of an R4 Five Star Gwenpool and an R4 Five Star Hawkeye.

Gwen's gets it done quicker. I know that. Shorter time for massive direct damage.
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    You guys have severely under estimated medusa with infinite bleed. Blade is the closet 2nd

You can vote other of course.
  • Blade
    Didnt see other at first cant change my vote
    I tend to think the major frontrunners are...

Hawkeye, Gwenpool, Medusa, Blade and Archangel. Maybe Black Panther cuz of all the stacks??

If anyone wants to post pics of their stat pages for an R4 Five Star, would love to see it.
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    your mother

Don't be a **** just for attention. My mother is dead. Ass.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Blade
    HQ101 wrote: »
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    your mother

Don't be a **** just for attention. My mother is dead. Ass.
    Sorry about your mother but he made a joke. This is the internet. Get over it
    Also blade because he has insane bleed and regen
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Other
    Drax has the best bleed. With some stack of fury you can get close to 1k dmg per tick on his crit, which BTW has the same chance to proc as AA.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    X23
    Gonna give X-23 some love. If we're talking just bleeds no champ can keep up. X-23 can keep a constant 3-5 stacks and they do alot of DOT. She also unlike most of the other choices has the option to be very sustainable in long fights (besides Blade cuz his regen is better).

AA shouldn't count as he isn't a pure bleeder.
    BP's bleeds are weak and it would take alot of stacks to match her.
    Drax's has a much lower chance to bleed and that's the only issue
    Blade's Bleeds don't last long even with Deep wounds maxed and they mostly serve to give him special after special rather than actually sustained bleed damage so it LOOKS like his bleeds are good due to the DPS of his rapid specials.
    Gwenpool's bleeds aren't bad but they are weaker and are also used to refresh her effects (she's a close second tho)
    WWII and Gulli shouldn't be here, they are way to weak compared to the rest (same with Hawkeye)
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Hi, I basically did a test with 5 champs.
    Gwenpool, X23, Guillotine, Archangel & Black Panther.

Basically doing the test:

Gully was best.

Gwen was a very very close 2nd because her spec2 decreases power gain it helped.

Black panther, had a duped but only r3 so used a unduped r2 5* n was really good, did use a spec3 in fight, joint 3rd.
    Archangel was amazing but his nanotoxins n poison shortened the fight considerably so reason why it’s 3rd.

X23, I failed n didn’t get the win as I used gencerm doc voodoo as duel target for all champs,

Have duped drax at r3 so didn’t use but in my opinion is depending on rng can damage on his stack bleeds.

• TorTinxDTorTinxD Posts: 21
    edited November 2017
    Other
    Medusa with its x30 bleeds

against high-life characters she's insane

I already killed the rdl wolverine with her along with the mastery despair
  • When it comes to triggering bleed I'll put gwenpool first and then Deadpool, BP, Medusa
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    When it is just based on bleed damage/frequency, it’s definitely GP. My 4/40 gets 7 stacks regularly in AQ and each does 70-100 damage, and the fact that it isn’t crit based helps a bit (except on crit teams). The 30% chance for a long-ish bleed on all attacks is legit
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Four things need to be considered for bleeders:

How much damage per tick per stack? 4* Guilly and Hawkeye can do over 200 per tick
    How many stacks can you do at the same time? BP & GP can easily stack up to 7-8
    What do you need to do to proc the bleed? Some are simply done with regular attacks, some require crit hits, some are special-based.
    Do the bleeds provide any additional benefit (stun chance, neurotoxin, power control, etc?

When you consider all 3, the answer is Gwenpool. She has one of the highest per tick, can stack a ton at a time, and doesn't need to do anything special to get them. Guilly and X23 are near the top as well. I would also include AA simply because of what additional benefits his bleeds provide.

I should add that I don't really have much experience with Blade or Deadpool.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Drax does CRAZY bleed damage, especially if you're able to get more than 2 or 3 stacked....which is nearly impossible to do in most fights I've gotten it as high as 7...twice. Opponent's health melted like hot butter. Had a nice GOTG crit team (Drax, SL, Gamora, Rocket, Nebula) and was messing around with 4.3.6 Venom and ROL WS when I got the bleed stacks up to 7. Wish I was recording either of them. Tried a couple more times while recording but could never get above 5. Figures.

That said, X23 is probably the best bleeder in the game. She's quick to inflict bleed and it's easy to sustain stacks of 3-5 as previously stated. And what's also great about her is that she isn't useless at all against bleed immune champs. She just stacks crits instead of bleed. As far as I know, she's the only one who does that, which makes her viable against pretty much anyone, which can't be said about any of the other big bleed champs.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Gwenpool
    i think its a little unfair to count AA as a bleeder

gwenpool is the best, she can stack to 7/8 easy, random stuns decent power lock and a really strong armor break that can be kept up infinitely with her bleeds also she has built in ability reduction
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Other
    Carnage xD
    Between Medusa, Gwenpool, Blade, Guilly and X23 it seems?

You could almost have two champs...

Highest Bleed per second.

Most Damage over time.