**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    thats **** for legend run time attack ..i explain why .... many players will wait for the last days to take infos from others players , which champs to bring correctly without error , u should do like act4 , fatest 1st top100 , legend run is broken with time attack , some run legends quest for others so ...... and we need more t1a .. why give us a t4c shards when complete map6? thats useless t4c shards

Half-agree. The new legend system is far superior to the old time-attack where it was 1st 100 to finish no matter what, because of reasons already listed (job, location, scheduling, etc.). But the amount of time they've given to attempt a legend run is WAY too long. December 13th - January 31st is over a month of careful planning for every node and path (which is NOT fun).

In my opinion, the legend window should have been 1 week max. From December 13th - December 20th. People should have enough time to plan for the 7+ hour legend attempt while keeping the competitive aspect very much alive. That would be quite exciting. But now everyone will wait until the end of January (boring) and watch all the youtubers go through and then do their run.
  • Whododo872 wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    WOAH !! Finally a nice post. Those rewards seem PRETTY SWEET. Then again, every Act has great rewards for the time it's released.

Btw, @Kabam Miike You guys seem to be avoiding this question? How many mephistos lol?

Somewhere between 0 and 1000! We can't just give everything away in the announcement! There's got to be some surprises.

And you tell us the magiks, dorms, and icemen, but not mephistos? Calling it, he’s a boss somewhere in the chapter

ok so I know you don't wanna give away how many mephisto will be in this thing.. but we know the best way to counter them is a iceman.. are there any plans to make other champs triple immune like iceman ? like ghost rider, dorm?
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    How hard is the final boss of act 5? (compared to the collector)

Apples and Oranges really, but we aimed to make them less "nothing you can do about this" and more "this will require very quick timing and lots of high level skills to accomplish"

So its Mephisto (dont you dare deny it)
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Now these are rewards!!!!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    How hard is the final boss of act 5? (compared to the collector)

Apples and Oranges really, but we aimed to make them less "nothing you can do about this" and more "this will require very quick timing and lots of high level skills to accomplish"

So its Mephisto (dont you dare deny it)

Hey, beat him in Boss Rush challenge so bring it on. I'd rather have the devil you know than the devil you don't.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

SL for me. Then easy 100% LoL.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

People are debating on if it's even worth bringing Star Lord to rank 5 for Labyrinth. Low prestige, and the damage is still capped at 50k so you won't really be saving that many units compared to a 4/55 Star Lord. Damage ramp up to the cap will obviously be faster though.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Oh boy! This should be fun and interactive! And since this is usually a question, how many dorms, icemen, and magiks will there be?

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.

I think this is the first time i've ever seen a specific response to a question like this. I personally want to say thank you for this.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    You say solve like a riddle. Does that mean that paths will intersect and we can expect it to take forever to explore because it’s intentionally confusing like LOL?
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Nice rewards, about time to. Good job Kabam.

Looking forward to this chapter.

1 question. I have a full team of 4/55’s and 6 more t2 alpha in stash. Was saving them to use on maxing out a 5*. I see there are an additional 6 t2 alpha here in he rewards and 2 x t5 basics. In what form will t5 basics be available to earn moving forward?
  • Im happy with these rewards for sure! What I was hoping for but a few critiques! 1. I was hoping it would be 1 t5b for top 100 legends and then 2 for top 5 so they could get another r5 straight away (only 1 doesn’t entice me nearly as much)
    2. I recall a post responding to a complaint of no sig stones in 5.3/5.2 and it said we could expect them in 5.4 but only 30? LoL gives 100 random so yes the generic aspect is nice but come on 30? It’s very hard to sig up our 5*s for lack of ways I think it should be increased a bit!
    3. The 5* rank up gem to 3-4 I was expecting one of these but fingers were crossed for a generic and not a rng based that always seems to screw most people over!
    dont get me wrong super excited for this just a few of my opinionated critiques!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

People are debating on if it's even worth bringing Star Lord to rank 5 for Labyrinth. Low prestige, and the damage is still capped at 50k so you won't really be saving that many units compared to a 4/55 Star Lord. Damage ramp up to the cap will obviously be faster though.

That's what I'm trying to decide. I have 4/55 Blade, Magik and SL. Was planning on taking SL to 5/65 for LOL but not sure how much difference it would make.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Also how many mephisto???
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Will there be an increase in the amount of catalyst that we can hold come the new update?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Lagacy69 wrote: »
    Im happy with these rewards for sure! What I was hoping for but a few critiques! 1. I was hoping it would be 1 t5b for top 100 legends and then 2 for top 5 so they could get another r5 straight away (only 1 doesn’t entice me nearly as much)
    2. I recall a post responding to a complaint of no sig stones in 5.3/5.2 and it said we could expect them in 5.4 but only 30? LoL gives 100 random so yes the generic aspect is nice but come on 30? It’s very hard to sig up our 5*s for lack of ways I think it should be increased a bit!
    3. The 5* rank up gem to 3-4 I was expecting one of these but fingers were crossed for a generic and not a rng based that always seems to screw most people over!
    dont get me wrong super excited for this just a few of my opinionated critiques!
    U hav alot of good champ and have clere Lol. U almost have What u need dont get me wgorn. And somtime RNG is alot of fun to. Im. Also hates it sometimes. But the reward he is good. And u Can stil get. A good rank op gym.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    hurricant wrote: »
    How many total t4b for 100% (completion + exploration, assuming 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 are already 100%)

Including fully formed and Fragments, 12 T4Bs for 100% Exploring Act 5.

With all of the increases in t4c and t4b that you get from completing Act 5...any chance you can increase the inventory limits on them? We will now have the ability to r5 a 5* which takes 6 t4c. Or 10 t4c to go from r3-5. In order to get 6-10 of a single class you end up with a LOT of class cats for other classes you may not have champions to use them on. We can't sell the cats, so they literally just go to waste.

Similarly with t4b...if we get 12 t4b from Act 5, assuming our stash is full, they all go to inventory and we only have 30 days to use them. PLEASE consider increasing inventory limits.
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Idc about prestige that much. And when you do LoL 100% it will give 2 more r4s and that will more or less cover up the prestige difference.
    Plus, there would probably be a Lol 2.0.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Just replace the garbage T4C fragment crystals with t1as and it would be golden
    I hope the servers don't go down for emergency maintenance till Jan 31, because the people going for this legends would be top top whales, and Kabam you don't wanna piss them lol.
  • Will there be a super bundle of 60% revives / health for 750 before dec. 13th? It would be a great way of getting players to spend a ton of money. The top people will try and run it at minimal, but big spenders can compete with them, spending **** ton to make up the difference.
  • This is great. Thanks Kabam!
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    When will Act 6 be out... 😆
    It will be released on the MCOC 2 App. Preorder it today!

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Do you plan to increase capacity on t2 Alphas? I’ve only done easy path in LOL but 100% everything in story mode. If I do 100% on this I’ll reah capacity but I have no r4 worthy 5*. Instead I do content with r5 4*. Just wondering because I do not want t2a to be expiring in my stash
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm in no way ready for this but even at my level I'm in desperate need of t1a.

Why no t1a in the rewards?
    All those t4b, t4cc, t5b, t5cc are useless without t1a
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Idc about prestige that much. And when you do LoL 100% it will give 2 more r4s and that will more or less cover up the prestige difference.
    Plus, there would probably be a Lol 2.0.

Yeah also u dont have to bring champ in for the Longer enrage