**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wong Deep Dive

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Overall good champion. Will probably still take torch over him when it comes to energy fights tho.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    he does look fun though, also like how the synergy names are all MCU references

wonder who the coming soon is, as the newly buffed Mordo also has one as well…
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    edited May 2022

Obviously, the new Sorcerer Supreme: Clea

• BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Overall good champion. Will probably still take torch over him when it comes to energy fights tho.

I see him in competition with sorcerer supreme and not really torch
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Hopefully it’s Kushala
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

she was my guess as well
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

I’m almost certain it’s Wiccan, who is probably coming next month
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

Hopefully it’s Kushala

The synergy is called "Next in Line",
    So the upcoming champion can't be any SS in history.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    POV: you also read it as Wrong Deep dive, just like how I did.
  • SigmatrionSigmatrion Posts: 13
    So basically all the other sorcerer are better and more OP than the Sorcerer supreme himself Dr Strange. And he (Dr Strange) got nerfed because he was to "OP" wow kabam really did Dr Strange dirty :/
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

So basically all the other sorcerer are better and more OP than the Sorcerer supreme himself Dr Strange. And he (Dr Strange) got nerfed because he was to "OP" wow kabam really did Dr Strange dirty :/

Strange has been in the dirt since 12.0, I'm sad Kabam ignored the promise they made so long ago.

#JusticeForStrange
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Turns out it isn't Wiccan...interesting

Clea or a new Loki would be my best guess
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Turns out it isn't Wiccan...interesting

Clea or a new Loki would be my best guess
    Clea’s probably a ways out (DS3 I would guess). Kid Loki is possible. I could see it being spider supreme as well
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax"
    I realize the team has decided not to balance Wong, but myself and many in the community think you should reconsider the decision. Can the team at very least consider letting his Eldritch Spells expire one at a time. It's not much but you don't lose all the hard-work that went into ramping him up. Anyone that plays him really know, it's very tiring to play him and require expire focus and perfect AI cooperation. When you go off the track just once, you're down to zero. And the reward is not even worth the effort. He has close to zero practical utility from an attacking perspective that adds him to any pool of good counters. Pls, if speak to the team to see if they're consider it.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 553 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

@Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax"
    I realize the team has decided not to balance Wong, but myself and many in the community think you should reconsider the decision. Can the team at very least consider letting his Eldritch Spells expire one at a time. It's not much but you don't lose all the hard-work that went into ramping him up. Anyone that plays him really know, it's very tiring to play him and require expire focus and perfect AI cooperation. When you go off the track just once, you're down to zero. And the reward is not even worth the effort. He has close to zero practical utility from an attacking perspective that adds him to any pool of good counters. Pls, if speak to the team to see if they're consider it.

He was actually really good in EQ this month, but I do agree that he needs his ramp up addressed and a little bit more utility though.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Damn they revived an old thread for a new topic discussion
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Damn they revived an old thread for a new topic discussion

Better than those who revive 2 year old threads sometimes.