T1As, where are they at?

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Sorry to break it to yall but @CoatHang3r is right, if anything there are more available now due to Glory, that's 5 a week and a reset to do it again.

Add that with them in greater solo crystals, event quests each month, 3 day events you get 1, t1 alpha arena... just manage them efficiently or don't blow glory on basics then moan about t1 alphas.
    Lmao just stop bro
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Fact: I have a shortage of t1 alphas compared to all the other resources I earn,
    fact: I run alpha arena and spend a large proportion of my glory on t1as
    Fact: I would like more t1as made available for me to earn to balance the rewards I am currently earning.
    Fact I play about 6 hours a day and run map 5s
    Fact there are clearly a large proportion of people who are in a similar situation to me
    Fact it seems illogical for the most simple ranking resource to be less available than the other higher level games
    To call us mismanaging or playing wrong is just arrogant
    fact: anyone who argues these points is just being a ****
    Fact you simply can’t earn the t4 to support what you want but are focused on alphas for some weird reason.
    Fact you should create a spread sheet which can help you recognize that your t4 intake is actually limited just like t1a.
    Fact haha I guess I’m a ****. What does that make you?
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png
    So you’ve shown us that you don’t value science and cosmic t4c. Yeah no one does that hardly evidences a lack of t1a as you are clearly getting enough to rank your skill, mutant, mystic and tech champions.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Member Posts: 524 ★★★
    Can we get a block button on the mobile app some people's opinion is not worth reading, same two people that seem
    To think that we are playing the game wrong if we have an imbalance of rewards available,

There is one, but you do have to click the "full site" link at the bottom of the page to use it
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    And also enough with this "top tier" and "need them badly" how about you just chill out with the rush on ranking up?

Your talking like you need a 5* to be R3 in 1 day, that isn't reasonable.

Things take time, you work towards it, not get a new 5* and instantly want all the materials to blast it to rank 3/4.

Honestly there isn't a rush to rank anyone up, yes you might look forward to it, or think damn 1 alpha away... but that means in 3 days you would have that alpha to do it.

Patience is a virtue
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Fact: I have a shortage of t1 alphas compared to all the other resources I earn,
    Fact: I would like more t1as made available for me to earn to balance the rewards I am currently earning.
    Fact there are clearly a large proportion of people who are in a similar situation to me
    Fact it seems illogical for the most simple ranking resource to be less available than the other higher level games
    Fact you simply can’t earn the t4 to support what you want but are focused on alphas for some weird reason.
    Fact you should create a spread sheet which can help you recognize that your t4 intake is actually limited just like t1a.
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png
    So you’ve shown us that you don’t value science and cosmic t4c. Yeah no one does that hardly evidences a lack of t1a as you are clearly getting enough to rank your skill, mutant, mystic and tech champions.

Are you blind? Lmao you just dig yourself deeper in a hole. When you get past rank 3*’s & 4*’s past r3 you can come talk to me
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r last time I ran map 3 the boss was Venom. I don't think it was even possible to get T1 alpha frags at that time. I'm not "misremembering" you are just wrong.

This is hilarious you didn’t need to run map 3 to get the crystals they were in AQ milestones and included map1/2/3 crystals. You are flat wrong and still unable to offer up evidence shards were anywhere other than your mind.

That's true, we did get other map crystals from milestones. Other events had them too though such as the civil war daily quests (similar to the current valor quests). I didn't used to sell alphas constantly just from AQ map 3 milestone crystals. I guess I'm just not as good at the game as you are @CoatHang3r.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    @coathanger clearly you are **** cos you are trying to tell me and everyone else what our bottleneck resource is, fact is for me it's alphas. t4bs are in map 5 crystals, alphas aren't
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png

That just shows your silly for opening your t4cc when you already have a full stash... just save the crystals until you need to open some.

I can't believe how mental that is seeing all those expire, mind boggling

It’s because I clearly needed to r4 another 5* & didn’t have enough of a certain class. I’m ballin out with t4cc’s so it ain’t no thing for me. Had over 50 saved
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    Can’t speak for anyone else but as for myself I don’t have a problem with alphas. In oct I was able to take 2 rank 1 5* champ from rank 1 to rank 4 and one from rank 1 to rank 3 along with 2 4* champs from 3/30 to 5/50. In nov I took 1 4* from rank 1 to 5/50 and 1 from 4 to 5/50 along with 3 5*s 1 to rank 2 and 2 from rank 1 to rank 3. I haven’t had more than 6 T1As alphas at any time since rank down tickets nor have I ever ran the alpha arena. I run AQ 5x5 or 65555. My point is at least for me alphas have been there

FYI. People keep saying that ranking most 5*s are useless but forget that there is a 5* arena coming. An arena that could very well only allow 5* champs
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png

Are you blind? Lmao you just dig yourself deeper in a hole. When you get past rank 3*’s & 4*’s past r3 you can come talk to me
    Blind no, you clearly don’t care about science or cosmic t4c or you would be using it at the same rate you use your other t4c and also would not be opening t4c crystals letting more science and cosmic pike up in over flow. Disengenuous but hey yeah this is the internet not like you need to be honest and truth when you can be misleading and lie to support your beliefs.

I’m 30 deep into 5/50 or better and capped on almost all t4c, try again. Oh and 50 99 4* with only 5 3* not at 99. Kinda past 3/4*.
    @DarkestDestroyer and hoarding t4cc shouldn’t be a thing, we should have the t4b & t1a like t4cc. It’s unacceptable that we have to rank up unnecessary champs that we don’t want to because we have too many t4cc, it’s stupid & makes 0 sense
    @CoatHang3r last time I ran map 3 the boss was Venom. I don't think it was even possible to get T1 alpha frags at that time. I'm not "misremembering" you are just wrong.

This is hilarious you didn’t need to run map 3 to get the crystals they were in AQ milestones and included map1/2/3 crystals. You are flat wrong and still unable to offer up evidence shards were anywhere other than your mind.

That's true, we did get other map crystals from milestones. Other events had them too though such as the civil war daily quests (similar to the current valor quests). I didn't used to sell alphas constantly just from AQ map 3 milestone crystals. I guess I'm just not as good at the game as you are @CoatHang3r.
    Wait because the one time civil war event when we didn’t even have master EQ is relevant how? A couple t1a for a month for 2 months and 3 t1a a month for 12 months is a decrease in t1a. Math are hard?

If the game is resource management and acquiring t1a I’m clearly better. Take notes.
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Blind no, you clearly don’t care about science or cosmic t4c or you would be using it at the same rate you use your other t4c and also would not be opening t4c crystals letting more science and cosmic pike up in over flow. Disengenuous but hey yeah this is the internet not like you need to be honest and truth when you can be misleading and lie to support your beliefs.

I’m 30 deep into 5/50 or better and capped on almost all t4c, try again. Oh and 50 99 4* with only 5 3* not at 99. Kinda past 3/4*.

As if he doesn't also have Tech and Mutant in the stash as well..

Wait because the one time civil war event when we didn’t even have master EQ is relevant how? A couple t1a for a month for 2 months and 3 t1a a month for 12 months is a decrease in t1a. Math are hard?

If the game is resource management and acquiring t1a I’m clearly better. Take notes.

You asked for an example. I gave you one. There were others but I didn't write them all down lol. Whether you are better or not I don't know. But you are an ass either way. Let's assume you are right for the sake of argument. You are still an insufferable prig.
    Or maybe you just aren't acquiring the other resources that we are as fast as we are, or maybe you are focussed on 4* and not 5* but the fact that you would argue with me about what my bottleneck resource is is what shows your true colours
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png

Then why are you talking like you’re a noob & don’t know nothing about the game? You should know better, 4*’s are dead which obviously that’s all you rank up cause you’d know better if you’d rank up 5*’s
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian
    I decided to try to figure out what the reward difference would have been if my alliance was getting rewards under the S3 system rather than the current system just as a point of reference (I'm not doing the calculations for every possibility, so this is just one data point). My guess is that my alliance would have been bouncing between peak human and normal, and when the dust settled on averaging out the rewards I believe we'd be getting the equivalent of 3 t1a every two weeks running 5x5. We'd have to spend about 1125 glory every two weeks to acquire those 3 t1a. We currently get about 4700 glory every two weeks plus or minus, so that would leave us with about 1790 every week averaged out. That *feels* like more value than the assortment of crystals and potions we'd have been getting under season three, so I'd say for an alliance roughly in our position, which is somewhere around 1800-2000 or so, the situation is better because you get enough glory to buy what you used to get, and still have enough to buy more than what you used to get in all other respects.

[Ref: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByNvo9f2mgB4bEVPdDJVRzFmNjg/view]

I think the issue with T1A isn't availability, it is the weird skew that exists in the costs to upgrade 5* champs. They require far more t1 alpha cats relative to all other costs than you'd expect, and far outside the relative resource availability of the other resources. It isn't that demand is high: demand will always be high for something, because something is always the bottleneck. And it isn't that T1A is an inappropriate bottleneck: I'm fine with T1A being the bottleneck. But it seems to be disproportionate.

To put it another way, if I didn't know anything else about the game and only looked at the upgrade costs for 4* and 5* champions, I would assume one of two things was true: the availability of T1A skyrockets for end game players (which happens in some MMOs) or the T1A costs were a typo.
    DalBot wrote: »

As if he doesn't also have Tech and Mutant in the stash as well..
    With 29 days to expiry while he has the sci and cos from 6 days 10 days 15 days etc. he was clearly ignoring those cats in favor of others which is actually what happens for every other form of tc crystal you open for catalysts. And he was sitting in 50 crystals when he opened for a specific class a few days ago. Again failing at data interpretation.

You asked for an example. I gave you one. There were others but I didn't write them all down lol. Whether you are better or not I don't know. But you are an ass either way. Let's assume you are right for the sake of argument. You are still an insufferable prig.
    A one time event with a finite timeline is not a reduction of regular availability. It’s the end of an event.
    That actually refutes nothing I said. It was one example of the sort of availability there used to be. And it certainly does nothing to refute the insufferable prig point.
    edited November 2017
    Or maybe you just aren't acquiring the other resources that we are as fast as we are, or maybe you are focussed on 4* and not 5* but the fact that you would argue with me about what my bottleneck resource is is what shows your true colours
    Nope I’m 5* focused my 4s hit 3 unless I want to rank someone up who is not avail to me as a 5. I’m likely acquiring resources faster than you and getting 5s st a faster rate as well. What I’m not doing is using valuable resources on junk 5* unless they are about to expire. Would I like to rank faster? Yes but there certainly is not anything in place preventing me from regularly ranking or a reduction of available resources, if anything they are increasing.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Member Posts: 196
    @steelcurtainMUT do you play madden ultimate team
  • AegonTAegonT Member Posts: 156
    Kabam should just convert all the aq rewards to glory. Then each player can figure out what works best for them. If you don't neee t4ccs you shouldn't be stuck piling them up, it'd be better for eveyone if they could move their aq rewards around to suit their specific needs.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Member Posts: 196
    AegonT wrote: »
    Kabam should just convert all the aq rewards to glory. Then each player can figure out what works best for them. If you don't neee t4ccs you shouldn't be stuck piling them up, it'd be better for eveyone if they could move their aq rewards around to suit their specific needs.
    didnt i tell you to shut up already
  • AegonTAegonT Member Posts: 156
    AegonT wrote: »
    didnt i tell you to shut up already

I don't think so? Maybe I missed it?
    I wasnt really complaining about the speed of ranking, my issue is that in my gameplay the rewards are imbalanced and it seems illogical that the imbalance should be the most basic ranking material, I am slightly OCD and I've never played a game with such an imbalance. simple solution make a few more available in an arena or make 5*s need less alphas , anyone that would complain at Needing less alphas now would also fit into my **** category
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    It’s called bad planning. That’s why the lack of t1a
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Member Posts: 143
    So there is a line group where y’all sit around an moan about t1a then every once in a while you take a break from that and post on the forums? t1a are there stop being lazy or shortsighted and earn them.

Please tell me how I can earn them outside hitting every single milestone in my alliance, grinding T1 Alpha Arena, and buying every T1 I can get through Glory and Valor. You must know more than the rest of us so please dont horde this secret (don't say play map 3)!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Okay, so this Thread turned into a slingfest, which I won't get involved with, but we have a few factors that are worth pointing out.
    First of all, there is a progression to the ability to Rank based on rarity. It's easier to Rank a 3* than a 4*, 4* than a 5*, etc. There will be some Resource that take building, whether it's T1A, or something else.
    It may be the general opinion that 4*s are the new 3*s and that it's only worth focusing on 5*s, but that doesn't change the overall rarity of 5*s. Yes, there are different needs at different levels. That doesn't mean the game itself must change its value system. There is opinion, and actual value.
    There is also the fact that it's a matter of what to focus on. The Prestige Race has resulted in an abundance of T4CCs. Which means they have more that they're trying to use up in general. Entirely up to them to play that way, but whenever you have a large surplus of one Resource, you will end up with a deficit of another.
    There's also an increased availability of 5*s due to Uncollected Rewards. That may be a reality, but it's still the same cost to Rank them. As much as people want to focus on 5*s, it doesn't change the gradual progression. Meaning, you're not Ranking at the same pace as 4*s. They're 5*s.
    Finally, they're in the game. They take time to accumulate, and it takes time to Rank a 5*. That's not exclusive. People are waiting to Rank 4*s because of T2s. 5*s are higher, it takes longer. In some cases, that requires us to plan Resources and delegate our energy to accumulating them. It's not reasonable to claim a deficit and not take full advantage of what's available. If people don't want to spend their Glory on them, for example, that means it's a choice, not a design flaw.
    That's about all I want to say for now. There's some common sense not being considered here.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Member Posts: 143
    DalBot wrote: »

You do not have easy access to 21 t1 alphas. Hitting the alpha in the 2 arena events is not easy unless you have an alliance full of arena grinders. We almost never get the alpha from those 2 events. And it isn't reasonable to have to use all glory for alphas. I'm not ranking anything like a 5* a week lol. Ranking a couple champs a month easily uses up all the alphas I have. Enough people have a problem with this resource to make it an issue. The fact that you don't is irrelevant. Maybe Kabam will make frags available from solo quests and such and maybe they won't but it's annoying that you keep acting as though this is only a problem for stupid players who can't manage their resources. Incredibly arrogant.

Those last two words are him in a nutshell. The fact is the demand FAR outpaces the supply of T1A available and we see deals for T4CC and T4B and even T2A shards but not for the basic building block resource necessary. It's absurd and frankly out of touch.

What? Just last Friday you were offered 6 t1a along with other valuable materials. Seriously you are simply ignoring reality to mold your narrative. And ad hom’s are a poor starting point but really it’s par for the course round here I suppose.

CoatHang3r, I just figured it out. You have a player rating of over 600k. That means that you ranked up a ton of champs while T1Alphas were plentiful. That is why you arent feeling the crunch as much as the rest of us. You are most likely in that end game tier that needs more T2 Alphas due to most of your champs being R3. Im guessing you have at least 30 5* champs in your stable too. This isnt a knock on you, but for the players that are 250k-500K there is a bottleneck because we are now starting to get more 5*'s easier and at a faster rate and the resources are slowing us down. If I get a new 5 star, it will take me almost all month to rank him to just R3. That only 13-14 5* to R3 a year! That is deathly slow especially if we want to level any 4*'s we get.
This discussion has been closed.