**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just wasted 1200 units on 6.2.6 Champion... RANT

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    Most easy conter for me was SorcererSupreme, raising to sp3 in heal phase and than just keep spamming sk1.
    You'll be able to regenerate nearly everything of the block dmg u take - keep nullyfing his buffs and can debuff him with a slow debuff as safetynet - going for sk2 when u attach it.

Makes the whole fight with the champions tricks he brings up against u kinda like a completely joke.

Works out without mystic dispersion and will be an even more fluid fight with you're points in it.
  • Options
    RxisonRxison Posts: 21
    after reading this, im so glad i have shang chi
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Sorry to be late in the discussion, does Cap IW need to be awaken? Both my 5 and 6* are unduped, so not sure if it will work. I have Thing duped but only a 5*r3. My 6* Sym Supreme is also unduped, will he be viable for the fight?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Sorry to be late in the discussion, does Cap IW need to be awaken? Both my 5 and 6* are unduped, so not sure if it will work. I have Thing duped but only a 5*r3. My 6* Sym Supreme is also unduped, will he be viable for the fight?

CAIW needs his dupe to be truly effective.

Sym doesn't need dupe to deal with the fight
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Noobda said:

Hey did you clear 6.2.6 boss now? @thewass1980

Wow, didn't expect this thread to be revived! Yep, I cleared it. I did the majority of the fight with Doctor Doom, and then used CAIW for the last part. I'm Paragon now!

Lol. Congrats mate
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited May 2022
    I did first path in 6.2.6 a loooong time ago. I went back in for exploration a few months ago. I got greedy and tried to clear 4 or 5 paths at once, which made the Champion fight very hard. I finished him, but used more items than I had planned. It’s been a long time since I did it first time. That didn’t help, either. I had to relearn how to fight him. I don’t recommend doing multiple paths in one shot. Hahaha.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    that's allot bud! i'd say capiw can do this fight very well (last 10%)
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    SammyDe said:

You want him at max sig ideally for all of his benefits, but he can stop unstoppable opponents unawakened, and his block proficiency is the same unawakened. Theoretically, you could do that fight with an unawakened CAIW.