**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ map 6 Changes - Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Just like in phase 3 there is a dragonman who becomes stun immune after throwing a special. Kind of a pain since you can't remove his power gain while stun immune so you have to just bait the specials. Of course I'm able to bring a counter for the fight(void) so it's not that bad, but if rng was really against me it could be.
  • Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23

Oh and they finally admit Class gates are a terrible idea for story mode.

And yet here we have them on daily team mode...

I noticed that as well. It’s like they took some of the bad features from act 6 and put them into Map 6, then added the newer defenders to make it more difficult. Their thought process seems have the completely opposite intentions. Maybe different design teams.
  • Options
    SØRINESØRINE Posts: 1
    Guys, help! I had a discussion about the difference between map5+modifier and map6 without modifier. Some guys told me map5+ modifier has more points than map6 without any modifier. Is that true? Is about getting to a Milestone amd get more rewards.
  • Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    edited May 2022
    For our alliance
    Day 1 Map 6 no mods - 18500 million(approx)
    Day 1 Map 5 no mods - 12300 million (epic mod would add 1700 million) = 14000 million

So you get more with Map 6 no mods.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I can handle everything else. Get rid of the freaking class restrictions on paths. It is severely hampering my enjoyment in aq.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I think they just wait until we give up...
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Oh fun

They won’t throw special
    And now they won’t throw heavy

After 6 stacks my attack is 0 damage

Pissed

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    New aq cycle coming. @Kabam Miike any feedback yet, you chummed in a while ago
  • Options
    So week 5 is starting...
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★
    Are there any new updates on this mods?
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    My guess is they'll wait till everyone is out of items and be forced to drop down to lower maps before they make a change. No matter how much feedback there is here it's data from gameplay that's going to affect a decision. Lower maps require less time playing so that will show up.
  • Options
    MolagMolag Posts: 17
    Kabam have been totally absent almost a week. It would be good to get another update from @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Molag said:

Kabam have been totally absent almost a week. It would be good to get another update from @Kabam Miike

I think that is the update.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    We dropped down to map5 for all BGs and it's causing less participation because everyone knows how easy it is. There's such a huge disparity between map5 and 6. I just cleared the mini with 3 people joined.
  • Options

Map 6 is even more difficult this week. Week 5. The ai will not throw specials. Epic mods and the ai holds block to sp3 instantly. AQ is an unwelcome chore. Zero fun. Stressful. No wonder folks are quitting.

Same here. Path1 Sec2, I-Bom just waiting till you are in the corner and then SP3