**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam , June champs looks grt , but are we gonna get an awesome Side event too ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/hD1mU_-jgc0

For those who haven't seen the trailer yet ☝️

Unless the side event is awesome to keep me excited in June, these champs wouldn't hype me too much . Poor SQ rewards for the majority of the year now has become a trend . Literally 4k 6* shards in May SQ . Would be good to see a grt SQ .

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Wait for the announcement ........
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    If we want better rewards for sq, they will amp up the difficulty and the players gonna complain about that too
    The sq for last few month have been very easy, so they gave little prizes too
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★

when does the announcement usually come?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Doosra said:

If we want better rewards for sq, they will amp up the difficulty and the players gonna complain about that too

That's fine ... the rewards should match the grind .. currently they don't .
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    When do the buff announcements come typically? I'm looking forward to DPX.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 441 ★★★
    Look on the bright side, it can hardly be worse than this months!
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Doosra said:

4K shards this month plus the r4 mats for literally 5 runs of the tuesday quest, no need to do any other days so in all it matches the grind just fine.

It will drop this coming Friday.
    Rohit_316 said:

It will drop this coming Friday.
    thanks
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Patience! Everything will be revealed when its time arrives. Making these posts won't help anyway. Things would have been already planned by now.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Let's see how long before we get the usual wave of "bring back mutant treasure island" or "mutant treasure island was better".

Funny how so many people remember treasure island every month but quickly forget the rewards were bugged in players favor.

Why do you think they want it back so badly?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hulkling’s colour scheme is highly reminiscent of a tradition with a fat, old man…
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Hulkling’s colour scheme is highly reminiscent of a tradition with a fat, old man…

how dare you disrespect shrek like that
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Monthly and side quest information will probably be out on Friday or Saturday at the latest as normal.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Doosra said:

I agree completely. I think this month's prize is equal to the level of difficulty. If ppl want better prize, then Kabam will have to increase difficulty. Personally, I think this month's side quest isn't too bad.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

why does hulking look like that

The same reason mojo looks the way he does
    Hoitado said:

2k 6* Shards and a single 5* Sig Crystal

They can defo do that ..i have full faith in them lol
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Doosra said:

4K shards this month plus the r4 mats for literally 5 runs of the tuesday quest, no need to do any other days so in all it matches the grind just fine.
    Lol u get only 2k shards doing only Tuesday quest
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 932 ★★★★★
    I think they’ve reduced the amount of 6* shards available in SQ because of the availability of them via battlegrounds. If we didn’t have them available in battle grounds store would likely be at the normal level. Kabam likely don’t want to keep the availability of 6* shards limited. That’s just my theory anyway.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Are people really complaining about rewards when you can basically get a full 6* hero every week from BG objectives with minimal effort?

I honestly thought the SQ this month was pretty reasonable. Nothing crazy, but literally 3 fights a day and the ability to do them whenever you want (outside of the once weekly Dorm quest) is much better than a lot we have had in the past, and the design also accounts for having to play the same quest every day. Different nodes and rotating defenders have made it fairly fresh.

I'm not saying every SQ has been great, but a better explanation of what you dislike or would prefer is much better than just simple complaints.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the next one will be good

Are people really complaining about rewards when you can basically get a full 6* hero every week from BG objectives with minimal effort?

I honestly thought the SQ this month was pretty reasonable. Nothing crazy, but literally 3 fights a day and the ability to do them whenever you want (outside of the once weekly Dorm quest) is much better than a lot we have had in the past, and the design also accounts for having to play the same quest every day. Different nodes and rotating defenders have made it fairly fresh.

I'm not saying every SQ has been great, but a better explanation of what you dislike or would prefer is much better than just simple complaints.

i wouldnt say its minimal effort unless you have loads of time to spare but like most people if u do not have so much time considering how long each match takes and how many matches you have to do then its kinda hard
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

i wouldnt say its minimal effort unless you have loads of time to spare but like most people if u do not have so much time considering how long each match takes and how many matches you have to do then its kinda hard
    I got 9k shards in 1 day and I think I used the equivalent of 4 energy refills. I only played maybe 5-10 full matches, while the other 10-20 the opponent forfeited early or I did. Didn't take very long. It helps if throughout the week you always use leftover energy to forfeit a match and drop your rating.