**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage: May 30 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Posts got merged now a bunch of intertwined messages out of context.
  • ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27

You get a day to set defense, game ain't been down a day. Also don't think there's anything kabam miike can do.

No its the attack day today
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★

You get a day to set defense and not too sure what they can do at this point. Also don't think there's anything kabam miike can do.

and the day is still not completed yet,whats your point here
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The gaem is Down Bad
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 105
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the update
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Dee_1001 said:

You get a day to set defense and not too sure what they can do at this point. Also don't think there's anything kabam miike can do.

Responses like this really get under my skin.
    Irrespective of how long you get and for whatever reason if reliance is placed on the time allowed to do something and that time is subsequently cut short, there is a legitimate argument that it would be unfair to punish those caught out.

The whole "you've had X amount of time to get it done" argument is usually made by the person at fault who doesn't want to take responsibility or allow a reasonable extension. It is worse when it is made by someone without a dog in the fight and is sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    Agreed bro, that's why there's an allotted time for placement. Like for example I place last on my bg cause I got a much wider roster for defense whereas our other members on the bg with a small roster for defense places first so I can adjust my picks on defense for diversity. and sometimes when they are busy I just place at the final 3 to 2 hrs of placement.
    good thing for today's war, AQ was off so they got the roster availability and placed their defenders much earlier and so did I too.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    At this point it’s laughable. Honestly the only way we’re going to hit them and get them to fix the game is close our wallets. I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t care how good the July 4th deals are my wallet is staying closed until the game is fixed. This is just getting out of hand and mods have plenty of time to come in and close and merge threads, but not answer anything about compensation or fixes.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★

Hope it's an emergency compensation

we had like a year worth of bugs and unstable game, we got tiny bit of compensation for all of that, and you expect a compensation for game outrage? last time they did compensate for game outrage maybe 4 years ago. maybe more.
    so I'd keep my expectation low
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★

We've got players trying to place defence and cant - I hope this is considered for war season!

How much time was left to place vs how much time had already passed in placement, hope you take that into consideration next placement
    edited May 2022
    No not compensation for now. I’m talking about the almost year we have dealt with. Maybe with it lasting this long we can get the whales to agree to boycott July 4th deals. I bet we get a fixed game then. Hit them on one of their 2 biggest sales dates as a community.
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

Hey everybody, we are aware that the game is not loading right now. We are working to address this as quickly as possible. Please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

we gonna get a war cancel since we can't manage our defenders or nah? bonus points for ending comp for an input beta that breaks everything that isn't parry
    We need to all band together on line as a community. Midnightfox80. Let’s plan a July 4th boycott
    Shivacrux said:

We've got players trying to place defence and cant - I hope this is considered for war season!

How much time was left to place vs how much time had already passed in placement, hope you take that into consideration next placement
    yes he knew the game will be down now ,he intentionally didnt placed,so all the fault is with player,hail kabam
    By now everyone knows issues come up more often then we’d like, why chance it and wait till the final hour.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★

Shivacrux said:

yes he knew the game will be down now ,he intentionally didnt placed,so all the fault is with player,hail kabam
    By now everyone knows issues come up more often then we’d like, why chance it and wait till the final hour.
    so whose fault is this
    if the same issue happens 4-5 hours before will you say the samething
    people can get busy at times
    I’m looking at you whale alliances. Start adding me on line. Let’s organize.
    Shivacrux said:

Shivacrux said:

so whose fault is this
    if the same issue happens 4-5 hours before will you say the samething
    people can get busy at times
    Depends, does it occur 4-5 hrs before and last until attack starts? Would anyone be complaining if it happened in the first 30 minutes of placement?