**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Carina’s Challenges Missing?

PinDr4gonPinDr4gon Posts: 3
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the store and offer refresh today (June 3rd) I noticed my Act 6 Carina’s Challenges are now missing. The forum said it was June 6th they would be temporarily removed. Anyone else having the same problem? I was planning on doing some today with farmed resources naturally.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 156 ★★
    My sick beast of a player rewards are missing too
  • Options

• Options
    Still says 6/9
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yup, they disappeared for me as well.

I was planning on doing a run with some expiring revives, but since the challenges are disabled (while Act 6 is still the same with gate restrictions), doesn't seem like I'd be able to get to it.
  • Options
    Rewards arent in my inventory as well
  • Options
    PinDr4gonPinDr4gon Posts: 3
    Yea, I had one I was waiting to claim and was planning to use some expiring farmed resource to do the rest of the act 6 ones over the weekend before the update. But then found them missing. Glad I’m not the only one.
  • Options

Another unintended something went live earlier than announced?

I'm sad to say I'm not surprised
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I am waiting for certain someone who will defend it and probably say that wait for official announcement . And that announcement in nutshell:- Hello summoners, we messed up again and your plans too

We all know those certain someone 😁. They are a good source of entertainment.
  • Options
    Noobda said:

The gene pool guy and ungrounded blether?
  • Options
    RubeniumRubenium Posts: 11
    Same problem. I’m in the middle of New heroes and Foes carina challenge. What do I do now? If I complete the quest will I get the objective completed? I’m in the quest now and don’t want to quit. Energy is wasting…smh
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Trek26 said:

Noobda said:

The gene pool guy and ungrounded blether?
    Gene pool?
  • Options
    PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    Hi Kabam team..

I did the New Heroes and Foes challenge, and upon completion i found that challenge and rewards were missing. i raised a ticket immediately but there is no response from the team. its been more than 24 hours.
    i spent over 1000 units on this quest, can you please take a lot at it urgently. its very unfortunate and disheartening thing to find out there is no reward at the end of a difficult quest.

i dont know if i start other quest will you be able to analyze the game logs also. Do let us know. its very bad to put a clock on carina challenge then finding such bugs while doing it.

thanks
    psycroptix