**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu Unstoppable Charge [More Info Needed]

R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't know if this is happening with other alliances but it definitely is with ours...
We play Map4 in AQ & since this week's started (eventually) while fighting Dormammu everything goes OK until he decides to charge you & right at the moment you would evade or parry the game has a fit & you can't do either & then just end up getting destroyed. He's an easy boss to beat but with this it's making it near impossible.

Please fix this Kabam!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Wold you be able to provide a video of this issue? Also, could you provide your device type and OS version, as well as letting us know if this happens more often with specifics Champions? Thanks!
  • Options
    R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there OP. Wold you be able to provide a video of this issue? Also, could you provide your device type and OS version, as well as letting us know if this happens more often with specifics Champions? Thanks!

I don't know how to take videos. I just play the game lol.

I'm using a HTC 10 Android version 7.0
    I used Storm, Yellow jacket & Star Lord & it happens with all three champs.
    I have a 200mb connection & I've also turned off my Wi-Fi & used my 4G connection & I've even uninstalled the game but still the same issue.

It never did this prior to the great Android crash of 2017
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    I'm using a HTC 10 Android version 7.0
    I used Storm, Yellow jacket & Star Lord & it happens with all three champs.
    I have a 200mb connection & I've also turned off my Wi-Fi & used my 4G connection & I've even uninstalled the game but still the same issue.

It never did this prior to the great Android crash of 2017

You can use Mobizen from the play store to record your gameplay.

Also on the same phone and Android version, idk if it happened to you too but after a 5 hit combo when I wanted to dash back he'd catch and kill me. Kinda like if his reach is greater than of other opponents. Happened on map 6 today.
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56

All have lag/freeze problem vs dormannu in AQ, and small freeze in all the other fights
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Killer92 wrote: »

All have lag/freeze problem vs dormannu in AQ, and small freeze in all the other fights

Yep, our entire alliance has mentioned very bad lag vs AQ Dormmamu boss. It isn't a device related issue; it's your game!