**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No music [Need More Info]

TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The background music isn't playing. I've switched screens a few times and still nothing. Sound effects still work
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @TurbulentUrFace. The first thing I would recommend is checking the music volume level in the options menu. You can get there by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app's home screen.

Otherwise, have you tried reinstalling the game? If you're still having this issue after reinstalling, let me know your device type and OS version. Thanks!
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @TurbulentUrFace. The first thing I would recommend is checking the music volume level in the options menu. You can get there by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app's home screen.

Otherwise, have you tried reinstalling the game? If you're still having this issue after reinstalling, let me know your device type and OS version. Thanks!

The music volume was all the way up but I restarted my phone and it started working again. Thanks!