**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

compensation dates

NinjaBugsy123NinjaBugsy123 Posts: 3
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
hey yall, I really don't hang out on the forums, but just wanted to know other people's perspective on compensation dates. personally, I still have to get 2 objectives from this week's eop, and would love if the big or small compensation arrived before the 29th. Is this possible? my final run for eop might really benefit lol
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    What sort of perspective do you want people to have? I’d take it right now if I could, that’s not really an opinion or argument
  • Options
    NinjaBugsy123NinjaBugsy123 Posts: 3
    When I was asking for a perspective I meant what do you think about the dates? When do you think conversation will arrive? A person on discord had told me that it might be a marketing strategy to not release it until EOP is over, so I wanted to see what other people would say
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,926 ★★★★★

When I was asking for a perspective I meant what do you think about the dates? When do you think conversation will arrive? A person on discord had told me that it might be a marketing strategy to not release it until EOP is over, so I wanted to see what other people would say

Why? So people can use it on the EOP that starts a week after this one ends?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

You won't get it until probably after EoP.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    While I admit I'm excited about the compensation, I'm also hopeful that the hot fix will allow me to be able to actually play the side quest and complete the objectives as I'd like to get some T5 Basic which is available for completing it with a team of Tech for week 1 and a team of science for week 2.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    While planning don't rely on it too much. Try to save up some potion and revives until the last day of EOP so if the compensation doesn't arrive, you still can get it done. The fights are doable especially with proper planning.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Hey you missed it
    I already received yesterday, only log in players could 😆
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    No discussion on bugs affecting champions abilities?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

No discussion on bugs affecting champions abilities?

That's a separate discussion