**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There are currently 5 characters that are not available as a 6* yet.

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
They are magik, quake, scarlet witch OG, Wolverine, and ultron drone. If Kabam continues their streak of adding 1 new 6* version of these characters every time there’s a new 6* featured, who would you expect to show up?

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    ultron og, not drone, and he is a trophy character, so you won't get him in crystal
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    6* labtron will probably be available at some point either in some new permanent quest or from gifting crystals.

From the other champs I could see wolverine and magik being added to the basic crystal soon enough.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It definitely won't be Magik or Quake
    May be Witch bcoz she needs to be high sig in most cases & 6* sig stones are still a bottleneck
    Wolverine earlier needed to be high sig but now almost noone uses him without Apoc synergy & with that synergy he's used fr his bleeds & not fr his regen
    So an unduped Wolverine would be better pull fr players than an unduped Witch, provided the player already owns an Apoc
    A high sig R3 Wolverine with Apoc can be a very good champ
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I feel like magik, wolvy and switch will arrive eventually, quake and ultron probably not.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    They'll probably add them soon because 5s are going to be nerfed / restricted in content soon IMO.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Realistically it should probably be Wolverine or Scarlet Witch followed then by whichever one isn't chosen. Quake is a problem that they haven't solved yet. Magik is just really powerful but could be the next one. I don't really think she would be game breaking. As mentioned, Ultron is a trophy champ so he will be released that way so I don't see him anytime soon as we've had no mention of any kind of content that feels like something a trophy champ would be included in.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Out of those champs I think wolverine is the only one with a chance of becoming available as a 6*. Magik shuts down a lot of their more annoying defenders and nodes. Labtron is a trophy champ and I don't expect to see him unless he's a reward for X of Legends. Kabam has PTSD from pre 12.0 SW and are hesitant to put her in a relevant rarity. Quake... is justified tbh.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    It will probably be SW.
    Magik and Quake are the only 5* that are still used in AW tier 1, with Magik being the only one that is still used to make subs because it brings a lot of security and is easy to use. Quake is no longer viable for some subs due to the low damage and long duration of fights, in addition to requiring a completely different style of play.

Wolverine has insane regeneration, along with the adrenaline he would be practically immortal, not to mention the insane damage as Horseman.
    SW needs a lot of sig stones to be good, takes a lot of RNG and has no immunities, it's clearly the weakest on the list, it would only be a danger for early content if the stones were more accessible. Taking a SW r3 x200 for an act 6 would be total destruction, but anyone with access to 200 stones has already explored act 6.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Magik please.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Scarlett witch will likely be next. Magik and Quake would run through AW and that isn't in their best interest. They successfully ranked quake out of the game as a 5 star.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I really want 6* Magik, she'd go straight to r3. one of my fave champs to play and my 2nd favorite mystic after Voodoo
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    It will probably be SW.
    Magik and Quake are the only 5* that are still used in AW tier 1, with Magik being the only one that is still used to make subs because it brings a lot of security and is easy to use. Quake is no longer viable for some subs due to the low damage and long duration of fights, in addition to requiring a completely different style of play.

Wolverine has insane regeneration, along with the adrenaline he would be practically immortal, not to mention the insane damage as Horseman.
    SW needs a lot of sig stones to be good, takes a lot of RNG and has no immunities, it's clearly the weakest on the list, it would only be a danger for early content if the stones were more accessible. Taking a SW r3 x200 for an act 6 would be total destruction, but anyone with access to 200 stones has already explored act 6.
    Rebark said:

It will probably be SW.

Just as a complement, we will eventually see Magik and Quake 6*, but before that we will see first in crystals, after all Kabam needs to make some money, it was like that with Blade and Hyperion and this will be repeated. None of the remaining champions are in the game as 6*, so we'll know in next month's update. I bet on Scarlet Witch because she certainly wouldn't sell too many crystals or get too much hype.
    I don't believe in kabam putting Magik or Quake in crystals for sale and arenas for after three weeks to put it in the next feat crystal, but with the launch of Wiccan it's not difficult for us to see SW in the arena after his arena, for me it's the most likely scenario.
    If it was for taste, I'd really like a Magik, it's one of my favorite champions.
  • Options
    Whatever_man91Whatever_man91 Posts: 5
    Quaqe by far.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Yes, classic Ultron is a trophy champ so if any were added I'd expect the others. From the list I'd expect wolverine to be the least game breaking champ.

Apart from maybe Quake, the rest would be far from game breakers.
    In a game where champs like 6* Ghost, Hercules etc. exist, Magik, SW, Wolverine and OG Ultron, wouldn’t made it to top5 of their class, not being game breakers.
    It’s not ‘16 anymore to consider champs like SW game breakers.
    They should had already been added in the base pool.
    Absolutely no reason to be “banned” as game breakers.