**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The input issues

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone's inputs been especially off today, like usually it's there and it's annoying but today specifically they've been terrible
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Input issues are here to stay. They are the new normal.
  • Options
    TheGenderBenderTheGenderBender Posts: 12
    Using red skull today everything was ok until I used a sp3. Then the lag and timing changed so dramatically that it was unplayable. I like the compensation for making the game broken for the past 8+ months… but you know what would be better? Fixing the broken game!! I look forward to the next compensation for the continued issues. Btw, I’m using the new input setting.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    MongoPawn said:

Game play has been brutal today. Lag, no parry no block seems like the game gets worse every day.
    Wonder if anyone from Kabam actually plays the game?

Glad/not glad to know I'm not the only one with issues specifically today
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Has anyone's inputs been especially off today, like usually it's there and it's annoying but today specifically they've been terrible

Man this whole game is just broken! Can’t dex, can’t parry, half the time can’t even move. My champs just stand and take the punches. Then on top of that AI is can move crazy speeds and throw combo after combo all while my control won’t work. I would of rather had the game fixed then that useless “care package”. This game is nothing like like it used to be… it’s far worse off and that’s sad.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Yep, just as awful as they have been for over a year. I don’t expect they will ever fix it since people keep dumping money into this pit.
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    It’s worse than it was before. At least before it was consistent. Now it’s randomly lags, parry is totally effed up again, and they aren’t giving compensation when you get comboed out in a few seconds in AQ. Really hope that it’s just a code issue they messed up, but seriously, what was the last 6-8 months of building for?!
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

Input issues are here to stay. They are the new normal.

I hope this is not true.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I recommend checking out THIS announcement as it contains a link to the dedicated form we're using to gather feedback on input related issues.

If you would like to share feedback about any other performance issues, please head over to the relevant thread below and share the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thanks in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.