Options

Missing AQ rewards

Comments

• Options
    TeƦƦϕRTeƦƦϕR Posts: 7
    edited June 2022
    It’s still busted… y’all “reset” it… I set back up map8 and now it just scrolls when I hit the continue button until it disconnects me… @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

• Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    For me it now disconnects me if I try to join.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Same... get further... we are enlisted now... can't join.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,638
    Hey everyone.
    I know we're all frustrated. But as stated above, we've communicated it to our dev team and they are currently looking into the cause for the issue and a fix.

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as "resetting it." We have to resolve the issue first, then discussions will happen around what to do to aid the impacted alliances.

As I have news, you will have news.
  • Options
    Just updating you on the "change" in how it is responding.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    I rebooted and AQ ended up showing as "Not Enlisted". I'm an officer so it let me reset up the maps, churned for quite a while but it did let us start and now everyone in my alliance can get in ok as usual.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone.
    I know we're all frustrated. But as stated above, we've communicated it to our dev team and they are currently looking into the cause for the issue and a fix.

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as "resetting it." We have to resolve the issue first, then discussions will happen around what to do to aid the impacted alliances.

As I have news, you will have news.

It way to late for Europe. Time zone now to do anything.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,780 ★★★★

I rebooted and AQ ended up showing as "Not Enlisted". I'm an officer so it let me reset up the maps, churned for quite a while but it did let us start and now everyone in my alliance can get in ok as usual.

Yes, it does seem to be fixed. Kabam Jax, thank you for the updates. That said, wondering if it would be possible for them to adjust the energy timer down from the usual 45 mins to 30 mins to make up for the ~3 hour delay getting things working? This is something that has been done in the past and helpful obviously to catch up for alliances that are starting much delayed.

Thank you
  • Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18

the card does not want to start and disconnects me
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited June 2022

Yes, it does seem to be fixed. Kabam Jax, thank you for the updates. That said, wondering if it would be possible for them to adjust the energy timer down from the usual 45 mins to 30 mins to make up for the ~3 hour delay getting things working? This is something that has been done in the past and helpful obviously to catch up for alliances that are starting much delayed.

Thank you
    @Oakenshield - It absolutely is NOT fixed.

I'm getting the disconnect Everytime just like above me @Lexpert14 has shown.
  • Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    edited June 2022
    After not being able to run day 2 of AQ our whole alliance cannot get into AQ day 5 now either . The error appears slightly different… now we at least get the perennial red connection issue pop up… and after about a minute we get a connection error message… note however that all other content works, so connection is not really the issue. We are running map 5 on all 3 BGs this round. Previous error on day 2 was for 3x map 6… I don’t believe map level is a factor. Our alliance is mm217.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★
    We didn't face the problem of not getting in, but took me 2 disconnects to do 6 fights... nice
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    edited June 2022
    Hello,
    My alliance runs AQ Map8 (all 5 days) and none of my members, officers or myself (alliance leader) have been able to get past the screen that most others are showing images of in the above posts. AQ Day 1 through 4 was no problem for any of my alliance members. Alliance: [C.Av].

Hope to get some news soon as at this point it would seem extremely unlikely for us to complete Day 5 given our timezone.

Thank you
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I hate to ask again @kabam Jax - but is there any update?

It's about to hit 6 hours (25% of the total time of Day of AQ) since AQ was supposed to start Day 5 for us and many other alliances, and we will miss out Top 20 if we don't get Day 5 in at all making this week a complete loss for the teams.
  • Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18
    exactly the same for us, you just have to cancel day 5 and do the classification on 4 days of QA 🤷‍♂️ logique non
  • Options
    Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27
    Aq should just be canceled at this point for day 5
  • Options
    Fauteau_1 said:

Aq should just be canceled at this point for day 5

We will miss milestones too so they have to figure it out.

It's now where Americans need to sleep so it's going to be bad to worse now.
  • Options
    Soslayan9Soslayan9 Posts: 31
    Well, sadly looks like this day 5 is done for…none of us could get in and even with our staggered time zone members, there wouldn’t be enough time to finish the maps. Hope things will be adjusted accordingly. Lots of our members rely on AQ to improve their roster for progression.
  • Options
    Seeing that aq still isn’t working for some alliance it’s unfair to count it and should just be scrapped
  • Options
    Still disconnecting for us in NXS. We are a top 10 AQ ally and this is going to cost us r4 materials. Hope your dev team has come up with an action plan for resolving this situation in a fair and transparent manner.

• Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Missing day 5. Do we need to file support tickets to be sure this issue is addressed for our ally?
  • Options
    So what is going to happen for alliances that can’t still access day 5 of aq cause there is no time to complete the map now

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax
    Thank you for responding. We are glad you are aware of the issue. We would ask that you either make sure this bug is fixed by the time the next AQ Cycle starts or delay AQ until you are sure the game mode operates as intended. I also suggest You keep a list of all alliances affected. Some alliances can login just fine so you don't need to compensate those alliances. Those that were affected would appreciate something to make up for our discomfort.. The decision is yours.
    Respectfully

Fred Bronaugh/wildblu333
    Member of Dabulls(Jcyc)
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Lexpert14 said:

the seat caught fire surely no one answers, we are in complete limbo 🤷‍♂️

Lex, Jax and Xibit have responded. I'm sure they will take care of us
  • Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    For those of you just complaining about day 5. This issue already caught a number of alliances on Day 2 (then worked on days 3 & 4) before crapping out again on day 5. Raising support ticket has result in no response, so save your time. Also cancelling day 5… they didn’t do it for day 2 so why would they for day 5. Limited response from Kabam unfortunately… I hope they at least decide to give those allys that could not participate the same rewards they got in last AQ run.. that would at least be some level of fair.
  • Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    Carwish said:

For those of you just complaining about day 5. This issue already caught a number of alliances on Day 2 (then worked on days 3 & 4) before crapping out again on day 5. Raising support ticket has result in no response, so save your time. Also cancelling day 5… they didn’t do it for day 2 so why would they for day 5. Limited response from Kabam unfortunately… I hope they at least decide to give those allys that could not participate the same rewards they got in last AQ run.. that would at least be some level of fair.

right? like i’m not sure why some are throwing out AQ rankings thinking it’s gonna speed up anything. privilege is showing. let them do what’s needed. i’m sure they won’t let this slide considering how similar things have happened in the past year