So many T5C, so few T5B and T2A

StellarStellar Posts: 899 ★★★
July 4th offers gave so much T5C and so few T5B/T2A that i will probably end up loosing T5C !

I will need 63 T5B and 135 T2A in the next 26 days if i don’t want to loose catalysts 🤦‍♂️

Comments

• 30ish30ish Posts: 171 ★★
    Stellar said:

July 4th offers gave so much T5C and so few T5B/T2A that i will probably end up loosing T5C !

I will need 63 T5B and 135 T2A in the next 26 days if i don’t want to loose catalysts 🤦‍♂️

Today we have an update; inventory stash is going up. You’ll likely save most of them
  • StellarStellar Posts: 899 ★★★
    I will but i doubt being able to get that much T5B and T2A in 26 days !

And in didn’t even try counting the T4C needed 😅
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,059 ★★★★★
    +4 to inventory limit. You’re safe lol
    30ish said:

Stellar said:

Today we have an update; inventory stash is going up. You’ll likely save most of them
    Would be nice 👍
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I have same problem and agree now won’t loses cats, but the overall imbalance is now ridiculous..

I have like 35 full t5cc, don’t open aq crystals now, but I have so little t4cc that it’s almost impossible to use them.

I brought quite a few of the 250 unit t4cc selectors but this is no where near enough to balance
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 429 ★★★
    I'm sure Kabam has plans for more deals... I have no fear that there will be plenty of T2a and T5b.

T4cc on the other hand... I feel like Kabam missed the mark by not putting some in the $30 deal (by far had the worst value, and either needed that or some sig stones to spice it up).
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 115 ★★
    My biggest problem now is t4cc, you take 1 champ from r1 to r3 and that's it they're gone
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 1,678 ★★★★
    For this reason, I didn’t pop my t5c crystals.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 112
    Same here. So many champs I could take up, but I just don’t have the t5b and t2 alpha to do so unfortunately. At least our catalyst inventory capacity should go up later today. I wouldn’t have opened the crystals otherwise.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    I guess we know what you'll be spending glory on for the next few weeks assuming you do AQ
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 715 ★★★
    I ended up buying 13 T5B with the 250 unit deal - otherwise I’d be in the same boat.

Thronebreaker cash deals really weren’t good in general and specifically for rank up materials.
    I updated the game to V36.0 and the inventory limits is still the same 😰
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Because of this im sitting on dozens of t5cc fragment crystals of a wide variety... and also a few t5cc crystals. Inventory is maxed atm
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

I updated the game to V36.0 and the inventory limits is still the same 😰

Restart game, it's updated