**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you experienced any BUGS/Crashes/Lag in the past 30 days?

JskiffyJskiffy Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m trying to provide evidence that compensation should not have been stopped on the basis that the game has not actually been fixed. So why aren’t we receiving compensation when the game still crashes, parry still doesn’t work 100%…. I can’t be the only one thinking this.

Have you experienced any BUGS/Crashes/Lag in the past 30 days? 105 votes

Yes, I have experienced crashes, lag and/or bugs in the last 30 days.
94% 99 votes
No, I have not experienced any issues; the game is working perfectly for me.
5% 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Before the input issues began, the game had bugs.

All software has bugs. MCOC will always have them. It's a complex app.

For me the input issues are mostly fixed.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    I'm lucky if I go more than a few hours without lag, input issues, or game crashes.
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    30 days or 300 days?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    The latest update has been much better for me.
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 67
    Slow loading fights, lag during fights and when selecting champs
  • Coxy34Coxy34 Posts: 2
    I agree still problems every time I log in
  • JskiffyJskiffy Posts: 4
    Just want to say thank you to everyone who voted and those who commented!

In our last alliance war, two of my members on Android had an issue where the game wasn't registering any input and they lost fights because of this. I am on iOS and I have my share of input issues, most recently I was dashing back and my device acted as though I was charging heavys (i took 3-4 hits because my champ was just continually charging heavy attacks and getting rocked).

I may do another poll in the near future. My 'Alliance Help' tab is somewhat glitched as the number of help requests appears in a strange spot on the right side of my screen.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    edited August 2022
    My parry window and dexterity timing seem to be different every fight, along with dropped frames and infinite loading screens. I'd blame my phone or interneT but I have the newest iphone and internet is high end.

Not even mentioning my crystals all lumping together into one blurry rectangle, fighter names being obscured and not even actual words.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    If you made it the past 30 minutes it would still have been yes
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Yes, evade and parry timing is still super inconsistent. It doesn't help that they keep releasing content that needs these things to be working well to complete either.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    My lag ever since the update has gotten worse, funny thing is I only get lag in Kabam games, every other game I have works fine
  • Moving to the correct category :)
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36
    Cashes way more now and a lot more inputs not registering
  • JskiffyJskiffy Posts: 4

Moving to the correct category :)

Thank you! 🙂
  • These are the issues i'm experiencing:

- Parry timing differs every fight
    - I get hit through blocks
    - When i land a successful combo, the defender immediately starts hitting me back
    - Claire and Herc immortality does not trigger several times
    - The game glitches just when the defender lands a special so my block automatically breaks and i take the full damage of the special
    - The AI has become more vigilant and parries and intercepts my attacks several times