**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which was the most disappointing buff?

WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

Which was the most disappointing buff? 121 votes

Guillotine
28%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelGrandOldKaiGhostspider231mmmbanyasDrenlinfmussapTerraMagrailothosUnsilentThunderstruck77BrokenWicket329DRTOZuko_ILCRockypantherxWordunkenL0TUS_MANTISLordSmasherZeezoos 34 votes
Hood
0%
SirGamesBond 1 vote
Jane Foster
23%
Spity68mugichaMqc19CropDusterXSquadSandeepSNEXTONmikeimp123Wine_Lover_Sham_DylanphileSbkruebDeadpool87TripleBGarrettNKen137830ishudyedagainDracarusDirtyGrmlin 29 votes
psychoman
21%
DrZolaCrusaderjrPseudouberAleoretgddhjjRockyshockyBeeweeItsDamienCaptain_Pug30SunRiceMother_FlerkenSupreme_KnightMaratoxGlorfindelGinjabredMonstaRenaxqqCharlie21540LpooTheBair123Yodabolt21 26 votes
dpxf
21%
World EaterSaiyanTendersquadTheVyrusBaseballs14dDarkrider05captaincushLittle_Crocodili29Reverend_RuckusAkkarin23EtjamaNomedYeshuaSchmittonyou2EinfachSoTempest_024H3t3rJestuhMCOCHazzaBerlad8odishika123 26 votes
Gamora (either time)
0%
heruheru511 1 vote
Other
3%
Cassy0casual0ChatterofforumsRayMonDx 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    dpxf
    I've got a R4 Omega and an awakened 6* DPX 😔
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine went from one of my favourite champs, to a champ I don’t even want to play at all due to how disappointed I was in her buff.

However, DPXF is the worst champ out of any of the buffed champs, and Psycho Man got the worst ‘buff’.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Wait, they got buffed?

But in all honesty, deadpool is probably the worse. He was better pre-buff, and that is saying a lot
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Hood
    Everyone except hood.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    psychoman
    Guillotine is actually really solid for a bleed champion now and a lot of fun to play. While her regen isn’t as good, you can still heal back to full in fights with bigger health pools.

With Psychoman though… what was his buff again? Legitimately don’t remember.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Jane Foster
    should have an option for ALL OF THEM
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Everyone on the pool except hood
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Poor girl. She didn't deserve this
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Jane Foster
    I enjoy guillotine
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    I voted for Guillotine as people voted for it, but sometimes I just fail to see it as a buff.

I don't really want to elaborate on it
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m confused, the reason for most buff balancing to be lackluster has been to blame it on keeping the game simpler for newer players. There is a lot of controversy on wether that’s how buffs should be done.

But what about Psycho-Man?

Other buffs to champions this year have all had the excuse/reason above because they are champions available to players in premium crystals as 2*s. Psycho-Man however, isn’t one of these champs!

Kabam was quiet about this buff right until it’s release, then hadn’t responded when the community said it flopped.

What’s the reason for Psycho-Mans buff to be lackluster?
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Other
    I personally vote for Nova.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    dpxf
    Etjama said:

I've got a R4 Omega and an awakened 6* DPX 😔

Same here. He was the most disappointing for me because I was really looking to use him as an actual champion as well as a synergy piece
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Do we really have to pick just one?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    psychoman
    Guil may be worse now, but at very least they tried to do something. Not with psycho.
    Also dpxf is really disappointing imo, as I hoped to get something decent with him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Really hard to choose lol
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    I think that Psycho-Man is the most disappointing buff from a technical standpoint since they hardly changed anything, but I think Guilly's buff was the most emotionally disappointing due to the hype it got from being the community's choice. Especially given how incredibly well-designed Hercules was, who was also a community choice. While I think it would have been unfair to expect a mystic Hercules from Guilly's buff, I think it was fully reasonable to expect...just...something better.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Guillotine
    Very disappointing
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Bcoz she won the community's choice vote
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    Nova.
    DPXF wins Miss Congeniality