**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many shards did you save for the next 6* crystal?

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
It’s been almost 100 days since I touched a 6* shard. I’m ready

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★

I saved about 300k for Hercules back in the days - never again. I have 40k now.

A good opportunity to ask something. Are, when the new 6* featured drops, the new featured champs in the basic as well? I remember something in this direction. I saved 2 tech nexus for omega sentinel.

Thanks

OS will be in next feature but also being added to basic in august so the wait for her basic entry isn't long
    Great, thanks 😊
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Only save 40k too. I want to see the full pool before pulling the trigger on going featured. Was very dissapointed in the leak
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

Only save 40k too. I want to see the full pool before pulling the trigger on going featured. Was very dissapointed in the leak

What leaks I’m haven’t se any
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Should’ve gotten a screenshot when I had ten shards yesterday
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I have 75K saved up. I normally don't save up for featured crystals but since I already have most of the champions in the current featured crystal, I haven't felt very inclined to spend on it. Hopefully I can pull something decent when the switch happens.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I usual save 150k for each featured, but this current one sucks so I have 300k for this coming one
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    About 300k
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

A good opportunity to ask something. Are, when the new 6* featured drops, the new featured champs in the basic as well? I remember something in this direction. I saved 2 tech nexus for omega sentinel.

Thanks

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/entering-the-basic-pool/

Dan over at Frontline does a really good job keeping up to date with when champs enter the basic pool if you're ever curious. 6*s follow the same schedule as 5*s now and it's no longer dependent on the featured crystal.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wait how the hell do you guys have 200k+ shards?? I don’t play every game mode but I been saving since this featured released and only at 90k shards
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I didn’t do the 4 week BG beta so that’s probably around 60k I don’t do alli war or quest. Only did monthly EQ this month.

If I did all that would I of had 400k??
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★

I didn’t do the 4 week BG beta so that’s probably around 60k I don’t do alli war or quest. Only did monthly EQ this month.

If I did all that would I of had 400k??

AW is a decent chunk for sure. I explored act 6 as well
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Absolutely none. Depending on the featured crystal as a whole I’ll open as many as I can if there are good champs in it that aren’t the featured ones. Otherwise I’ll still continue to open basics and wait for the new champs to come to that pool since they changed when they enter it to be the same as the 5* basic.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★

Thanks

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/entering-the-basic-pool/

Dan over at Frontline does a really good job keeping up to date with when champs enter the basic pool if you're ever curious. 6*s follow the same schedule as 5*s now and it's no longer dependent on the featured crystal.

Very interesting, thanks! So OS will be in the basic pool on 9th of August right ?
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Started saving about a week ago but I'm holding out for the November featured for quicksilver.. hoping to have about 300k by then 🤞 it's the first time I've ever saved up 6* shards so I'm really pleased with how much I've done so far 🤣🤣
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
    Dragonfei said:

The last time I opened a shard-based 6-star crystal was December 2021, lol. I have 16% of Act 6 left to explore and I will break 700k shards!

You win the thread, sir. You opening all of those when the featured switches over?
    Initially I was going hard for Omega Sentinel but pulled her from a ma marvel cav. I’m still gonna open all of em on the featured tho
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Unitman said:

Dragonfei said:

The last time I opened a shard-based 6-star crystal was December 2021, lol. I have 16% of Act 6 left to explore and I will break 700k shards!

You win the thread, sir. You opening all of those when the featured switches over?
    Initially I was going hard for Omega Sentinel but pulled her from a ma marvel cav. I’m still gonna open all of em on the featured tho
    Haha, not a sir (one of the few resident ladies around these parts), but yes, planning to open all of these and post the video on my Twitter!

Definitely save some if you're not chasing OS - I still am, so we'll see what happens!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Been saving since June 1. Since I’ve got the Sigil I’m basically opening 9 on Tuesday and another the following Monday.

Also have a 6* Tech Nexus saved from July 4th for when OS drops in early August.