**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    never see a company entrust marketing to their customers! do you want 1M d like? use facebook ads or make real advertising campaigns marketing social (improving the game, remember that you have a large % of customers critical of the game's performance).

It is my personal opinion that trying to take like by offering colletive rewards in game to your goals.
    Is not appropriate for a large company like yours!
  • They sent a second email in game that was pretty clear. Once they get a million likes, we get the arena. No timeline restrictions. If it takes 6 more months, then we get the arena then. Heck if it takes that long they probably would bump the rewards a bit.
  • Gimli_SoG wrote: »
    They sent a second email in game that was pretty clear. Once they get a million likes, we get the arena. No timeline restrictions. If it takes 6 more months, then we get the arena then. Heck if it takes that long they probably would bump the rewards a bit.

I never saw that email. That's good news. You only mention the arena... did the email say anything about the 4* crystal for a dollar? Will we get that, with no deadline restriction?
  • Yes I believe it was everything
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    I just wish kabam would actually say what happens if we don’t hit it before the 4th instead of just saying oh we will hit it don’t worry ha ha! Because we aren’t gonna hit lmao
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Further Proof this will not be happening, just looked at the page and guess what it is now back down below 800K likes. Thoughts on why they lost progress than gained:
    1. Terrible December Calendar
    2. Too much focus on overpriced offers geared only towards the whales of the player base
    3. Leaving issues with gameplay unaddressed
    4. Keeping lesser resources under throttle and iron grip ie gold, T1 alphas
    5. Having a ridiculous short term goal set when it took 3 years to 750K likes and wanting 250K more in a few weeks.

Except it isn't below 800k lol. It's at 823k likes. @Gimli_SoG I never saw an email saying we would have the arena whenever it gets to 1 million. I hope you are correct.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    It's at 823,200. I haven't seen the Email saying it's indefinite.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 326 ★★

well last time I checked, couple days ago it said 798K.
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »
    They sent a second email in game that was pretty clear. Once they get a million likes, we get the arena. No timeline restrictions. If it takes 6 more months, then we get the arena then. Heck if it takes that long they probably would bump the rewards a bit.

picture or false information I mean this post said by December 4th so doubt anything they said they would do will happen if they reach 1M in another year. Again screenshot the email or you are just spreading false information and trolling
  • It's at 823,200. I haven't seen the Email saying it's indefinite.

picture or false information I mean this post said by December 4th so doubt anything they said they would do will happen if they reach 1M in another year. Again screenshot the email or you are just spreading false information and trolling

Lol you mean like what you just did?

sqm7p53bwugo.png
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Look at all that hard work you guys put in making Mcoc more fb famous. To bad you won’t get anything in return lol
  • And did we get 2million likes?? Are those special arena and collector crystal coming?
  • So atlast the day came lol....i liked your page,so I should be rewarded
  • TimETimE Posts: 26
    Still need another 170k likes, guess its not happening...
  • I really think they will extend the deadline. It is their ONLY chance to keep all likes they just bought. If we don't get the dollar crystal and the 2* arena, because they didn't get the million, and they just end it there... they know they won't keep those likes. Every single person who liked them in the last few weeks will simply click "unlike". Done. They won't be "sitting on all those new likes", as someone else said, if we get nothing.

So how can they keep these likes, for which they are so pathetically begging and bribing? They HAVE TO give us those rewards. Or they will end up with fewer likes than they had at the start of this proposal. They won't just give us the rewards without the million... they aren't that generous... so... they move the deadline. Everyone wins. I expect a message in the next day or two... "We are so close, so we decided to extend the deadline to the end of the year (or maybe Christmas). We are so generous and kind." They get the million likes by then, and we get the rewards.

They can't just end it here, we failed, no rewards. They have to keep stringing us along for another few weeks. They painted themselves into a corner, by making the likes contingent upon a promised reward. We don't get the reward... guess what... we take back all the likes. They gave us the control this time. We hold their likes in the palm of our hands.
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    At this point it looks like they only gained an additional 75k likes. Super far from the 1 mil objective. Kinda disappointing.
  • If someone bribes me to do their homework for them, and they promise to pay me... and then they don't pay me... I take back the work I did. They don't get to keep the work AND the money. That's insane.

I wrote a little play...

X: Hey, do my homework, and I'll pay you. You have to answer ten questions, and it's due in five minutes.

ME: That's literally impossible, and you know it is. But I'll give it a shot.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

ME: Here you go. I managed to answer 8 out of 10 questions. Pay me.

X: Oh no, you didn't finish. No money for you. But I'll just take these and keep them... (grabs the paper with the answers on it)

ME: Hell no you won't. (breaks X's fingers, takes the paper back, and burns it in front of him, while he tries in vain to extinguish the flames with his tears).

THE END.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    If someone bribes me to do their homework for them, and they promise to pay me... and then they don't pay me... I take back the work I did. They don't get to keep the work AND the money. That's insane.

I wrote a little play...

X: Hey, do my homework, and I'll pay you. You have to answer ten questions, and it's due in five minutes.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

X: Oh no, you didn't finish. No money for you. But I'll just take these and keep them... (grabs the paper with the answers on it)

ME: Hell no you won't. (breaks X's fingers, takes the paper back, and burns it in front of him, while he tries in vain to extinguish the flames with his tears).

THE END.

Ten questions in five minutes isn't a lot. You should have worked smarter. And maybe a bit harder.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    If someone bribes me to do their homework for them, and they promise to pay me... and then they don't pay me... I take back the work I did. They don't get to keep the work AND the money. That's insane.

I wrote a little play...

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

THE END.

Ten questions in five minutes isn't a lot. You should have worked smarter. And maybe a bit harder.

what of it was based on quantum mechanics????
    I think the whole concept is being expanded more than it is. All you do is click the button. If you don't want to, then don't. It's really that simple.
    edited December 2017
    It's being expanded more than it is? That doesn't actually mean anything... @GroundedWisdom
    Thought it was pretty clear. The issue is being exaggerated. If people don't want to Like the page, they don't have to.
    IT is being expanded more than IT is is pretty clear? But I agree with the point
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241

I never had this email. Never.
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Kabam should extend the 1mill mark and give rewards once acheived. They will get a ton of unlikes and be back to square 1 if they don't.
    Kabam should post an update reguarding it
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Bloodshedz wrote: »
    Kabam should post an update reguarding it

Sometimes silence, the lack of an update or response, reveals more about someone than words do. If Kabam decides sweeps this event under the rug, we'll have our answer crystal clear and concise.

Either way, we'll find out tomorrow at the very latest judging by their response or lack thereof.
  • Spino wrote: »

I never had this email. Never.

Me neither.